Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-28-2006   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Beat the @#$% out of the Browns.

I just felt this should be said.

The front page of the MB needed a little something.
Old 12-28-2006   #2
TexanFanInCC
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to TexanFanInCC Send a message via Yahoo to TexanFanInCC
Default Re: Beat the @#$% out of the Browns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I just felt this should be said.

The front page of the MB needed a little something.
if ya wanted to catch some eyes, ya shoulda used the real words

Well its going to sound repetitive, but yet another tryout for carr. this time, he is facing a weak secondary. still, romeo crenell probably has something up the ole sleeve for carr. should be a good game to watch, that is, if it isnt blacked out here in the CC
Old 12-28-2006   #3
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Beat the @#$% out of the Browns.
With the exception of not being able to put the actual expletive in...I couldn't have said it better myself!!
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006   #4
jdm12
Rookie

My thoughts exactly. We sank to an all time low last year after loosing to the Browns in the last game of the 2004 season. I hate to imagine what happens to our team if we loose this game again. Following up the emotional high of beating Indy with a let down to Cleveland could really put a damper on us. I am hoping a win spring boards us into the off-season leaving 2005 and 06 a distant memory.

Quote:
Beat the @#$% out of the Browns.
J
jdm12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006   #5
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Edwards, Winslow, and Droughns will be a tough task. Thank the lord Charlie is out, or we might have a problem.

I would like to see AJ get 9 catches for 65 yards, giving him 110 catches for 1200 yards.

I would also like to see Mario get a sack or 3.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006   #6
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

I'm just trying to figure out which one of the two four letter words you used in that title TC.
Old 12-28-2006   #7
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

It's a winnable game. We just have to hope the same team that showed up for Indy comes out next Sunday. Back-to-back wins would be a nice way to enter the [looooooooooooooooooong] off-season.
Old 12-28-2006   #8
Roughnecks
Veteran

Rep Power: 90 Roughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respected

I am not looking at DC this game I watching Mario. I am a fan of his and I think this could be a break out game for him but he needs at lease someone else to step up if no one steps up they will just put two players on him and he will fight for his like every game this year. This should be a win but as we have seen crazy things have happened forget draft placement I want the win I know these guys want to go out with win so we should see the same team from last week.
Roughnecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006   #9
rafterticket
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Thank the lord Charlie is out, or we might have a problem.
Charlie.......Casserly? I couldn't agree more.
Old 12-28-2006   #10
HouTexDK
Rookie

Have they announced which color they will play in on Sunday....?

I vote for DEEP STEEL BLUE and hope they won't have a day like in 04' when we (could have - would have - should have) gone 8-8.....sigh.
HouTexDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006   #11
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOgre View Post
I'm just trying to figure out which one of the two four letter words you used in that title TC.
The same one I used last week when I posted the exact same post as it related to the Colts.

I'm just trying to do my part.
Old 12-28-2006   #12
NEROtheZERO
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 NEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballotNEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Nice.

Let's see this thread 16 times next year as well.
NEROtheZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006   #13
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34613 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

How can this slip to page 3 a day before the game ! Come on people focus on the game at hand!You can dazzle us with your GM skills after the game. You can start the Carr must stay/go thread after the game!

BEAT THE BROWNS!
Old 12-30-2006   #14
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's to a Great Win, Texans!

I predicted 6 wins this year - let's make it happen!

Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006   #15
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOgre View Post
I'll take either one and be happy with it. However, Browns and %#$% go together fairly well.
Texans win by 10.
Old 12-30-2006   #16
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179094 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

The only chance that the Browns have is Romeo Crennel used to be the DC for the Patriots ... I bet him and Bill still talk ... we do remember the Pats game .
Old 12-30-2006   #17
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34613 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
The only chance that the Browns have is Romeo Crennel used to be the DC for the Patriots ... I bet him and Bill still talk ... we do remember the Pats game .
Yes we do like a nightmare that will not go away , that is why I would request everyone focus on this game . I want the W to springboard into the offseason and build for above 500 record next season.
Old 12-30-2006   #18
the flash
Rookie

We better beat them after beating the Colts. If not, everyone will think we just got lucky last week. I will be there cheering them on.
Old 12-30-2006   #19
Wolfiegrrl
Wonder Woman

Rep Power: 4408 Wolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Wolfiegrrl Send a message via MSN to Wolfiegrrl Send a message via Yahoo to Wolfiegrrl

I know I'll be decked out in all of my Texans gear, sitting in front of my 42" HD TV, but not getting HD for this game, on NFL Sunday Ticket.

Go Texans!
Wolfiegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006   #20
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouTexDK View Post
Have they announced which color they will play in on Sunday....?

I vote for DEEP STEEL BLUE and hope they won't have a day like in 04' when we (could have - would have - should have) gone 8-8.....sigh.
Deep STEEL BLUE it is!!!! I just wish they could wear the all blue uni's!

Those little dawgie's will NOT take a bite out of our BULL's butt this year!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read