Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 12-25-2006   #1
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 41913 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking A MUST SEE for any "Anti-Longhorn" Fans... [:-o>

I happened to stumble upon this flag...

TL-13 was the first guy that I thought of...

But I'm sure that there are several of you guys that would enjoy THIS...

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006   #2
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38657 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A MUST SEE for any "Anti-Longhorn" Fans... [:-o>

I see a red x always impressive!

Old 12-25-2006   #3
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 561 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006   #4
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Hilarious!!! Excellent find LYB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
Here are a couple more!
But the first one is my FAVORITE!
And I'm NOT anti-UT.

These two are of Aggie origin.
Old 12-25-2006   #5
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
When I saw those flags...especially the first one, YOU were the only person I could think of.

Not sure if you'd be able to read the words...but maybe Khari could hook you up and make it an avatar for ya, whenever you get the itch for a new one.
I would appreciate that very much! I am very much into my new avatar though. It will take a few months to wear it off.
Old 12-25-2006   #6
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Quote:
Congrats on your 2000th post, by the way.
Thank you!

Quote:
Here's another that you can probably appreciate TL13...

Yup, I have seen all three of those in the form of a T-shirt in College Station. The most common is the horns sawed off.

My favorite shirt is one that shows a picture of a cartoon Bevo looking down into his pants, puzzled. The text on the shirt reads "The horns aren't the only things missing."

Old 12-25-2006   #7
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

I love how OU and A&M use UT's ideas and turn them into their own. OU does the upside down hookem and A&M uses the sawed off horns. Real original on their part.....all it does is give mad props to UT.

OU and A&M need some more originality.....seriously lame stuff if you ask me. Oh and.....Hook Em
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-25-2006   #8
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcoolguy View Post
I love how OU and A&M use UT's ideas and turn them into their own. OU does the upside down hookem and A&M uses the sawed off horns. Real original on their part.....all it does is give mad props to UT.
I think what you meant to say was that A&M uses TU's mascot, turns it upside down, and saws off the horns.

I can see how that gives props to TU.

Old 12-25-2006   #9
DatTexBoy
Veteran

Quote:
I happened to stumble upon this flag...

TL-13 was the first guy that I thought of...

But I'm sure that there are several of you guys that would enjoy THIS...

You must be speaking of the false offensive pass inteference that won you guys the game. Tell me, what is a Texas aggie anyway?
DatTexBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006   #10
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

How about you show school pride instead of insulting another school? Insecurity, if you ask me.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006   #11
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
How about you show school pride instead of insulting another school? Insecurity, if you ask me.
That's why we didn't ask you, MT.

12-7 is all the security I need.
Old 12-26-2006   #12
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Of any football game I've ever been to... Texas ATM definetly shows very little school pride and has absolutely no tradition whatsoever.

If you want to get into calling out you're rival that's understandable. But coming from a guy that did not go to UT or ATM or even in the BIg XII, I have been to games for both and would say Aggie Fans are more sportsmanlike and classier than longhorn fans. jmo.

Not trying to piss anyone off but from an unbiased person that's my opinion.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006   #13
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Of any football game I've ever been to... Texas ATM definetly shows very little school pride and has absolutely no tradition whatsoever.

If you want to get into calling out you're rival that's understandable. But coming from a guy that did not go to UT or ATM or even in the BIg XII, I have been to games for both and would say Aggie Fans are more sportsmanlike and classier than longhorn fans. jmo.

Not trying to piss anyone off but from an unbiased person that's my opinion.
There are some real [i-word]s at UT...but they're just as bad as A&M. There's no class in that rivalry.

Just to clear things up...they're worse at UT, but A&M is just as bad for encouraging them. While UT fans have been bragging about football, an Aggie I know makes sure I know A&M's fight song and the story about TU. The Aggies have had the same smack talk for years.

Last edited by mexican_texan; 12-26-2006 at 01:13 AM.
Old 12-26-2006   #14
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post

12-7 is something I have no problem with. We held your Juggernaut and the other X-Men on your team to 12 points. Tell you the truth, this is the worst UT team I've seen in a few seasons, but Colt McCoy led the team to #4 in the country until he got hurt. Not to take anything away from the win, though, it was a hard fought game.

Just as a reminder, I have 35-0 to hang on you...if it wasn't for your lack of school pride.
Old 12-26-2006   #15
Panther5407
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcoolguy View Post

OU and A&M need some more originality.....seriously lame stuff if you ask me. Oh and.....Hook Em
We're talking about originality now? Go listen to The Eyes of Texas real quick and then listen to I've Been Working on the Railroad. You might come to the conclusion that its the same song just different words. Real original guys.

(By the way A&M's song, The Aggie War Hyme, was wrote by a soldier defending the Rhine River during WWI. That might count as being original)
Old 12-26-2006   #16
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

I wonder where Texas Tech falls in in all of this.
Old 12-26-2006   #17
Panther5407
All Pro

Quote:
I wonder where Texas Tech falls in in all of this.
lol Tech is just the third wheel. Who is their main rival anyways?
Old 01-07-2007   #18
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

http://longhornfootball.net/

An excellent site dedicated to the superior football team in Texas! Take a look!
Old 01-07-2007   #19
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 27679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:

hell yeah!! WHOOP!
Ryan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #20
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Quote:
http://longhornfootball.net/

An excellent site dedicated to the superior football team in Texas! Take a look!
A little late there, big guy.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read