Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-24-2006   #1
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Hey now, some one has to get a clip of a video or some audio of the game winner...

Well you clowns, get to work!

No seriously, someone get a clip for this...would be appreciated.
Old 12-24-2006   #2
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Hey now, some one has to get a clip of a video or some audio of the game winner..

bump...

Go Texans!!
Old 12-24-2006   #3
yourfavoritetexan42
Veteran

Default Re: Hey now, some one has to get a clip of a video or some audio of the game winner..

I got somethin... ahum...

Kris Brown "We won! We won! omg! I hit the Field Goal!
David Carr "Everyone won't hate me for a week!!!"
Mario Williams "I may not be a bust now!...darnit... does that say bush 126 and a td and vince young with 4 touchdowns...crap..."
***20 fans cheer***
Peyton Mannig"... wow... my team sucks and my head coach wouldn't let me go for it on fourth... Maybe I should go play free safety...and who the hell pays that coach..."
Ed Hackaley "My arms are so big"
Demeco Ryans "Man we won!!!" **Demeco does what he does best and tackles Kris Brown**
Random Drunk Fan "Vince young would have scored the touchdown and kicked the extra point!!"
Casselry "I did build a good team!!!"

::awkward silence::

I don't have the video but if you put on caption thats what comes up...so I thought that would build the scene for you...and i wanted a bump so someone will post a video =D .

Merry Christmas
Old 12-24-2006   #4
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavoritetexan42 View Post

Mario Williams "I may not be a bust now!...darnit... does that say bush 126 and a td and vince young with 4 touchdowns...crap..."
***20 fans cheer***

I don't have the video but if you put on caption thats what comes up...so I thought that would build the scene for you...and i wanted a bump so someone will post a video =D .

Merry Christmas

good post
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #5
TopTexanFan16
Veteran

Quote:

***20 fans cheer***
Peyton Mannig"... wow... my team sucks and my head coach wouldn't let me go for it on fourth... Maybe I should go play free safety...and who the hell pays that coach..."
Demeco Ryans "Man we won!!!" **Demeco does what he does best and tackles Kris Brown**
Random Drunk Fan "Vince young would have scored the touchdown and kicked the extra point!!"

Merry Christmas
Vince young only had 2 touchdowns.....haha just thought i'd made it correct
Old 12-24-2006   #6
gameguy89
Rookie

Is it illegal to record and redistribute footage from the game >_>

<_<

I uh might have a pretty crappy recording of it.
gameguy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #7
big homey
Veteran

nfl.com's recap shows the game winner, as well as 2 of the TDs.
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/...061224_IND@HOU
Old 12-24-2006   #8
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopTexanFan16 View Post
Vince young only had 2 touchdowns.....haha just thought i'd made it correct

i think it was three two passing td's and one rushing i think.
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #9
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ed Hochuli: "My arms are so big"
Ahahaha...man, he is one ripped Ref. Didn't he play football at some point in time (not sure about in the pro's)?
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006   #10
yourfavoritetexan42
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCD View Post
Ahahaha...man, he is one ripped Ref. Didn't he play football at some point in time (not sure about in the pro's)?
Lol I am so glad I am not the only fan who loves Ed... he is my favorite ref and I knew it was going to be a good day today when he was reffing our game =D.
Old 12-25-2006   #11
Stros5Texans80
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Stros5Texans80 Send a message via Yahoo to Stros5Texans80

Quote:

***20 fans cheer***

Merry Christmas
Good stuff lol
Stros5Texans80 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read