Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Hey now, some one has to get a clip of a video or some audio of the game winner...

I got somethin... ahum...

Kris Brown "We won! We won! omg! I hit the Field Goal!
David Carr "Everyone won't hate me for a week!!!"
Mario Williams "I may not be a bust now!...darnit... does that say bush 126 and a td and vince young with 4 touchdowns...crap..."
***20 fans cheer***
Peyton Mannig"... wow... my team sucks and my head coach wouldn't let me go for it on fourth... Maybe I should go play free safety...and who the hell pays that coach..."
Ed Hackaley "My arms are so big"
Demeco Ryans "Man we won!!!" **Demeco does what he does best and tackles Kris Brown**
Random Drunk Fan "Vince young would have scored the touchdown and kicked the extra point!!"
Casselry "I did build a good team!!!"

::awkward silence::

I don't have the video but if you put on caption thats what comes up...so I thought that would build the scene for you...and i wanted a bump so someone will post a video =D .

Merry Christmas

Mario Williams "I may not be a bust now!...darnit... does that say bush 126 and a td and vince young with 4 touchdowns...crap..."
***20 fans cheer***

I don't have the video but if you put on caption thats what comes up...so I thought that would build the scene for you...and i wanted a bump so someone will post a video =D .

Merry Christmas

good post:yes:

***20 fans cheer***
Peyton Mannig"... wow... my team sucks and my head coach wouldn't let me go for it on fourth... Maybe I should go play free safety...and who the hell pays that coach..."
Demeco Ryans "Man we won!!!" **Demeco does what he does best and tackles Kris Brown**
Random Drunk Fan "Vince young would have scored the touchdown and kicked the extra point!!"

Merry Christmas

Vince young only had 2 touchdowns.....haha just thought i'd made it correct

Is it illegal to record and redistribute footage from the game >_>

<_<

I uh might have a pretty crappy recording of it.

Ahahaha...man, he is one ripped Ref. Didn't he play football at some point in time (not sure about in the pro's)?

Lol I am so glad I am not the only fan who loves Ed... he is my favorite ref and I knew it was going to be a good day today when he was reffing our game =D.

***20 fans cheer***

Merry Christmas

:heh: :yes: Good stuff lol

Back