Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-24-2006   #1
wenskek
Rookie

Default The Official "Lets Make ALL Blue Our New Home Uniform" Thread

Alright who's with me, i thought the all blue looked bada$s!
wenskek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #2
Roughnecks
Veteran

Rep Power: 90 Roughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Official "Lets Make ALL Blue Our New Home Uniform" Thread

Sure and make battle red for road games
Roughnecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #3
MrMeToo
All Pro

Agreed.I like the all blue uniforms and battle red uniforms the best
Old 12-24-2006   #4
sleepwalker
Veteran

Signed.
sleepwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #5
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I like the all blue uniforms the best. We could still have two Battle Red Days. Make our away games those Liberty White uniforms.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #6
4Texans
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46 4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm all for the dark pants and jerseys. They looked good. I don't recall them ever wearing this combo. Was this the first time?
Old 12-24-2006   #7
TNTitan
Veteran

all blue has worked for us at home this year!
TNTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-24-2006   #8
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Texans View Post
I'm all for the dark pants and jerseys. They looked good. I don't recall them ever wearing this combo. Was this the first time?
Yeah it was.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #9
B.Diddy
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to B.Diddy

thats was my favorite combo
Old 12-24-2006   #10
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2158 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm all for it!
SmoochyTX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #11
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Diddy View Post
thats was my favorite combo
My ideal combo would be change the white stripe in the pants to red. Then Battle red jersey with blue helmet! Wow, winning has us giving fashion tips for the Texans!
Old 12-24-2006   #12
FLYmeatwad
Rookie

Does anyone have any pictures from the game. I live way up north in the NJ with no Sunday Ticket so all I have when it comes to Houston are those little lines going back and forth on NFL.com, though I watch them go back and forth for hours each week. I would love to see the Deep Steel uniforms.
FLYmeatwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #13
AggieTexan24
Rookie

loved the blue on blue
AggieTexan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #14
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3989 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I like the all blue uniforms the best. We could still have two Battle Red Days. Make our away games those Liberty White uniforms.
The away games are Liberty White. They just wear those Liberty White Jerseys at home early in the season for the assumed advantage in the heat, but since the complaints of fans during the first season the Texans no longer keep the roof of Reliant Stadium open when it is hot outside, so there isn't any real advantage anymore to wearing Liberty White at home.
Old 12-24-2006   #15
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 32854 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

THE THRILL OF VICTORY!
Old 12-24-2006   #16
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 32854 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Agony of Defeat!
Old 12-24-2006   #17
axman40
Hall of Fame

SAY MY NAME!
Old 12-24-2006   #18
Tigerjag
Rookie

I'm at relatives house in Louisiana. Everyone kept passing by the tv while I was watching the game and asking if I was watching the Falcons. So I'm undecided.
Tigerjag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #19
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3989 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post

SAY MY NAME!
Vonta Leach!
Old 12-24-2006   #20
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerjag View Post
I'm at relatives house in Louisiana. Everyone kept passing by the tv while I was watching the game and asking if I was watching the Falcons. So I'm undecided.
Were they hitting the sauce?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read