Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Trade Carr to the Redskins..

Daonly

Waterboy
Carr and our 3rd for Clinton Portis, since they signed Ladell Betts to a 5 year extension and he's doing very well.

Then we can Draft either Joe Thomas OT or Calvin Johnson; or Trade down pick up extra picks and our 3rd back. Draft Ted Ginn Jr, Landry or Patrick Willis. Regain our 3rd and grab Kolb.

Sign Jake Plummer in the offseason,Eric Steinbach OL from the Bengals: I don't think they can afford him.

If all this can't happen I just hope we either draft Adrian Peterson, Lynch or Calvin Johnson in that order. :stirpot:

Not a bad scenario....BUT...the Skins have Jason Campbell....and have a lot of money invested in Brunell....I dont think that theyd wanna make that trade....and im fairly certain that Portis has a pretty high cap #....so factor in that wed be eating money on Carr plus Portis' number....it doesnt seem to be a good trade $ wise...but I like Portis alot

Carr and our 3rd for Clinton Portis, since they signed Ladell Betts to a 5 year extension and he's doing very well.

Then we can Draft either Joe Thomas OT or Calvin Johnson; or Trade down pick up extra picks and our 3rd back. Draft Ted Ginn Jr, Landry or Patrick Willis. Regain our 3rd and grab Kolb.

Sign Jake Plummer in the offseason,Eric Steinbach OL from the Bengals: I don't think they can afford him.

If all this can't happen I just hope we either draft Adrian Peterson, Lynch or Calvin Johnson in that order. :stirpot:

why would the redskins give up a pro-bowl RB for a average QB?

A couple of friends of mine who are Skins fan would take Carr.

I dont know how we would get Thomas, he seems to be going higher in the draft before us.

Calvin Johnons would be nice, but We should fix the O-line-OLB-Safety-CB position via free agency or draft.

as I have posted

SIGN:
NATE CLEMENTS NOW!
Steinbach
and Lance Briggs

Draft: 1st round
Landry
Offensive Tackle

Rumor has it that Oakland will be releasing LaMont Jordan. He could be a great RB for us to pick up.

Rumor has it that Oakland will be releasing LaMont Jordan. He could be a great RB for us to pick up.

It's actually odd because in reality, a place where the Raiders do not reside, Lamont Jordan is actually a very talented RB. I could certainly see us giving that guy a shot. Pick up a speed/shifty RB and we could be in good shape. I'd like to get AP for our RB just to get me excited about a pick but imagine drafting OL Thomas and thorwing him in there with Spencer, Winston, and Pitts. Maybe grab Steinbach in FA and poof - team turnaround 2007!

Could be done...especially if you can get Briggs. I say overpay a guy and get some identity - something to hang our hat on. Briggs, Clements, and Steinbach? All I have to do is...ddddrrrrreeeeeeeee - e - e - e - eam!

i don't think we will have a chance to get briggs, the bears are going to re-sign or franchise him. so unless we want to give up way to much to trade for him i don't think he will be in a texans uniform next year.

i would love to get portis, we have seen what he can do in a zone blocking system but i don't think the redskins would do it. they are still deciding if campbell is there guy and bring in carr would help. plus as Dunta said the cap hit on a portis trade would be huge.

I would rather have Adalius Thomas over Lance Briggs due to Thomas' versatility. Having Thomas and Demeco in the fold would really cover for whatever mistakes Greenwood would make. Heck, might even make him look alot better than he actually is

one portis is damaged and we don't want more cap hell, two ginn is not going pro he is testing the waters to see if he will have higher stock if he comes out now b/c there good recievers coming out next year too, three we have cap issues so we won't be signing steinbach, three plummer is a bum...keep carr, four kolb will be another charlie frye in the league, five trading is one of the worst things to do in pro sports unless you are unloading an old fart for young prospects and that isn't what would be going on in this case, and last we will be picking about 10 after we win next week against cleveland so peterson, johnson, and landry will be gone. so keep hoping b/c reality is going to look alot different than your dreams do.

A couple of friends of mine who are Skins fan would take Carr.

I dont know how we would get Thomas, he seems to be going higher in the draft before us.

Calvin Johnons would be nice, but We should fix the O-line-OLB-Safety-CB position via free agency or draft.

as I have posted

SIGN:
NATE CLEMENTS NOW!
Steinbach
and Lance Briggs

Draft: 1st round
Landry
Offensive Tackle

free agency isn't how you build a team...look at the washington redskins who spent 30 million this offseason signing all of the free agents they could, now they are in cap hell have no clue who is going to lead the team or if they will have enough to sign their draft picks. clements is going to be resinged by buffalo...if not they are retarded. i would love to get asante samuels from new england but one he won't sign with us and two he would cost us all of our 14 million in cap room. steinbach will want too much money and briggs is too old we don't need another kailee wong situation here taking up cap room. sorry but them are the facts

free agency isn't how you build a team...look at the washington redskins who spent 30 million this offseason signing all of the free agents they could, now they are in cap hell have no clue who is going to lead the team or if they will have enough to sign their draft picks. clements is going to be resinged by buffalo...if not they are retarded. i would love to get asante samuels from new england but one he won't sign with us and two he would cost us all of our 14 million in cap room. steinbach will want too much money and briggs is too old we don't need another kailee wong situation here taking up cap room. sorry but them are the facts

Its who you sign! The Redskins owner basically stinks and throws money everywhere and overpays to get "hype" not substance.

-i dont think enough "haha" 's could fit on the response page the redskins would send back our FO.

-now, on the FA's. I say pick one big dog and get him. becuase overpaying is the name of the FA game, find the guy you have to have, and get him here. I say send Thomas a few pickup beds full of $100's and start slowly driving to houston. i got a feeling McNair is tired of being the laughing stock of the NFL and won't be stingy this offseason.

Back