Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-23-2006   #1
coltsrock
Rookie

Default Another Colts Fan Checking In

Colts fan here. I come to your board often, but I mainly only post during weeks when the Colts play the Texans. Up front, I hate trolls, and will not do that to you, or any other team whose MB I visit. I just love football, especially NFL football and the Colts.

I think the thing to remember this week is a quote by the "Booger". I am paraphrasing, but he said that you are never as good as you look when you are winning, and never as bad as you look when you are losing. There really isn't that much of a difference top to bottom in the NFL.

I think tomorrows game could prove very interesting. The Texans always seem to play the Colts tough, especially in the second game of the season. If history is any indcation, it could be close. I'm hoping it's not, and here's why: the Colts need to build momentum toward the playoffs. I want to see if the defensive improvement was a fluke, r if they can sustain it. I want to see if the offense finally got the wheels back on (they fell off early in the season, if they ever had all of them on).

And obviously, you are looking for the "W". Tomorrow is why they play the games. I have a lot of respect for the Texans organization. They have had a tough time, but I think you are on the upswing. The South is suddenly a very good division!

I just want to talk football! Good luck tomorrow, and here's to no injuries! And a Colts win! (I had to say that, what sis you expect?)
coltsrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006   #2
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 17420 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another Colts Fan Checking In

Welcome aboard, and good luck tomorrow.
Old 12-23-2006   #3
dantem
Veteran

I've been looking forward to this game all season, I love watching the Texans play the colts... We always play better than normal against them. I'm fairly sure we will lose, but It will be fun to watch manning play us.
dantem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006   #4
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Congrats on the Win
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006   #5
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

i would tell you good luck..but we need it more
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #6
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

RUN RONNIE RUN!
Old 12-24-2006   #7
brewhaus
All Pro

Great game today.....Payton was awsome!
Sponsored links
Old 12-24-2006   #8
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

You are welcome on our boards anytime. You have alot of class and show respect. I wish some of our own would do the same. Hopefully, we will give you a good game. The Texans will never get over the hump until we can beat the Colts. A few days ago, there was a post asking for our 2nd. favorite team. I chose the Colts. A class team.
However, with that being said.....Texans win by 3.
No injuries on either side.

Old 12-25-2006   #9
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 25465 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Mike, do you really want to let a post go by that you called the spread?
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006   #10
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike moffat View Post
You are welcome on our boards anytime. You have alot of class and show respect. I wish some of our own would do the same. Hopefully, we will give you a good game. The Texans will never get over the hump until we can beat the Colts. A few days ago, there was a post asking for our 2nd. favorite team. I chose the Colts. A class team.

Please, predict the games a little more often
Old 12-26-2006   #11
kenneth24
Veteran

Quote:

Great post!!! Who did you make a deal with and where can i get the same?
kenneth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Can I take you to Vegas with me???
Old 12-26-2006   #13
coltsrock
Rookie

Hey, y'all!

Just got back from Christmas travels, and thought I'd check back in. Didn't want anyone to think I bolted after the game.

Great game by the Texans! They beat the Colts, no excuses!

My only disappointment (other than the game, of course) are those calling Manning out. For those that are, what did he say that wasn't true? He has been in Indy for 9 years, and played at a high level. I think he can expect the D to at least show up and TRY! He has to be about as frustrated as can be! Again, he spoke truth!

Anyway, the South looks pretty strong for next year! Good luck, y'all!
coltsrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006   #14
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank y'all for the support. I just had a feeling as I was writing the post. Kinda crazy. But, I almost fell out of my truck when I heard the final score on the radio!
As for the offer to go to Vegas. Heck yeah. I'm always willing to go to Vegas.
Anyway, Texans win. It's been a long time coming. The Colts are a good team.
Old 12-26-2006   #15
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farough View Post
Please, predict the games a little more often
OK. Here you go. Call your bookie or head to Vegas. We whip the Brownies by 10. 27 - 17.
But for all of you who remember our predictions at the beginning of the season, I was being totally optimistic. I predicted a 10 - 6 season.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read