Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-22-2006   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Beat the @#$% out of the Colts.

I just felt this should be said.

The front page of the MB needed a little something.
Old 12-22-2006   #2
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beat the @#$% out of the Colts.

I'd like to add...I hope Mario demolishes Manning.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006   #3
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 42948 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

All I want for Christmas is a Texan win against the Colts this Sunday.

But Santa said no cus I would run the bill up, calling all the people I know in Indy bragging how the Texans won. Starting with my mother-in-law.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006   #4
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Ya know, it could happen!!!!!!!!
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006   #5
Stampede
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 Stampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballotStampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Oh my....this has the potential to change my feelings towards Christmas forever.
Stampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006   #6
HOOK'EM
Veteran

................ask Carr & we already lost?
HOOK'EM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006   #7
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 15335 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected

If the Texans beat the Colts, everyone will look like Capers on the sideline.
MightyTExan is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-23-2006   #8
brewhaus
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
McNair hopes so too. That's the #1 reason he is paying Mario if I remember correctly.
Old 12-23-2006   #9
The Maestro
Rookie

A Texans win against the Colts? Oh, if there were ever a reason to believe in Santa Claus...

The Maestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006   #10
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Maestro View Post
A Texans win against the Colts? Oh, if there were ever a reason to believe in Santa Claus...
And Christmas Angels and even miracles - which do happen. A win would be beyond fantastic and the best Christmas present ever. Realistically, however, I think the Blue Christmas uniforms will turn out to be prophetic. Maybe the public relations folks have a rather dark sense of humor. and an appreciation of irony.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006   #11
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

I think total blue will be cool, but I still vote for red.

Come on Texans, make our Christmas wish come true!!!! It could almost make up for the season...maybe a little.....after all, this is NOT Peyton's Place!!! We stopped him from obtaining his record (some amount of touchdowns if I remember correctly) the last time he was here. So WE CAN DO IT!!!!
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006   #12
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
i hope mario ruins manning like a drunk guy at a jenga party.
Old 12-23-2006   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post

Thanks TC and you are right... It should be said and this board definitely could use some positive energy!!
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006   #14
OrangeCountyTexansFan
Veteran

We got to run, run, run and then when they are on their heels, run some more.
Old 12-23-2006   #15
yourfavoritetexan42
Veteran

If the Texans beat the colts...it would make the last two weeks a lot easier to get over. And if Mario Williams has a coming out party against Manning, I would have the biggest smile on my face for years to come.
yourfavoritetexan42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006   #16
Seeing Red
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post

Its nice to see a topic that doesn't complain or whine. Nice post TC.
Old 12-23-2006   #17
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Maestro View Post

I don't think Dungy and Manning want to go to San Diego for the holladays .
Old 12-23-2006   #18
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes, please do.

Put Poutin' Manning out of his misery. I hope Mario sacks Pay-Me-A-Ton Manning into the ground.
Old 12-23-2006   #19
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Can I just say that because of the time difference here in New Zealand I will be waking up Christmas morning while the Texans-Colts game is on.

Seriously the best Christmas present I could imagine is a Texans win.... if we get smashed again though it could seriously effect my Christmas spirit. With that being said I have to fully support Texans_Chick's sentiments, lets beat down those Colts.

kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read