Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 12-21-2006   #1
Smokedawg
Veteran

Rep Power: 14 Smokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden cover
Default ESPN's Playoff

Sportscenter is running a thing, what would happen if there was a playoff. it started out with 10 teams; OSU, FLORIDA, MICHIGAN, LSU, USC, WISCONSIN, LOUISVILLE, OKLAHOMA, BOISE STATE, and WEST VIRGINIA.

The field has been narrowed down to the final four. OSU vs. LSU and Florida vs. Michigan.

So who do yall think will win it all.

I think LSU would beat OSU, it would be hard for Ohio st. to stop lsu's offense. and LSU's defense would give Troy Smith fits.

I think Florida could take Michigan, but it would be a defensive game.
Old 12-21-2006   #2
DatTexBoy
Veteran

Default Re: ESPN's Playoff

I agree LSU will give T. Smith fits but I don't know about your Florida Michigan prediction...Michigan will fluster Leak and Mich v. LSU will give the Tigers a championship
DatTexBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006   #3
Smokedawg
Veteran

Rep Power: 14 Smokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden cover

On Sportscenter, they just said LSU would beat Ohio State. And they picked Michigan over Florida. So its LSU vs. Michigan.
Old 12-22-2006   #4
Smokedawg
Veteran

On Sportscenter they just said LSU would beat Michigan!
Old 12-22-2006   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: ESPN's Playoff

That's funny, early in the season they had OSU/UT, later on they had OSU/MI. I think they make it up weekly.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #6
DatTexBoy
Veteran

damn, I'm good...
DatTexBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #7
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

If LSU didn't have such a hard road schedule I think they would win the National Championship. I'd like to see OSU play Florida or LSU's schedule. They definitely wouldn't be undefeated, I tell you that much.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read