Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-20-2006   #1
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Pro Bowl= No TO

I find it hard to believe Romo makes the Pro Bowl, but I am glad TO did not. I am looking forward to his next self destructive move.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006   #2
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pro Bowl= No TO

Well it goes to show you that Dallas get alot of press and that Romo, be it only 7 games has played extrememly well, but to deserve a pro bowl invite after 7 games? Then again, there are not that many QB's in the NFC that are really worthy of it..

TO, well be it the Pro bowl is decided by 1/3 fans vote, 1/3 player, and 1/3 coaches that decide, I am sure all 3 groups have had enough of his antics, so I can see why, but he is one of the best receivers in the game no doubt. Thank God he isn't going, but I am sure he would have done some stunt to get all the attention anyways, watch, he still might....
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006   #3
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

I wanna know how Phillip Rivers made the probowl over Tom Brady......the guy just wins games and puts up good numbers. He even has better numbers than Rivers this year and he doesn't have anyone like LT or Antonio Gates.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006   #4
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

hard to believe mike vick still didnt make it, he always makes it, but he never should
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006   #5
Smokedawg
Veteran

Rep Power: 15 Smokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden cover

On NFL Total Access the were shocked Reggie Bush didnt make it. i dunno why.
Old 12-20-2006   #6
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

Roy Williams made it and should not have. Terrence Newman did not make it and should have.

TO should've made it over Donald Driver, Anquan Boldin or Steve Smith.

Biggest snub was Warren Sapp.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006   #7
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Roy Williams made it and should not have.
Roy Williams made it , the wrong one.
Old 12-20-2006   #8
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Donald Driver said Roy Williams deserved the spot more than him. Thing is, none of the receivers voted into the NFC roster are going to the playoffs, so the alternates might not even go to Hawaii.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006   #9
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

Eli Manning= 3 seasons, 0 Pro Bowls
Tony Romo= 7 games, 1 Pro Bowl

LMAO!

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006   #10
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 561 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
I am looking forward to his next self destructive move.
I truly hope whatever dumb stunt he pulls next, adversely affects the team while in the playoffs. That's what I want for Christmas!
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006   #11
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Nothing he's done so far has hurt the team. Opposite in fact; they're having their best year in some time.

Don't have an opinion one way or the other about him being "snubbed" but the odds are he wouldn't have gone anyway. He needs some type of hand surgery when the year is over on a ligament I think.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006   #12
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcoolguy View Post
I wanna know how Phillip Rivers made the probowl over Tom Brady......the guy just wins games and puts up good numbers. He even has better numbers than Rivers this year and he doesn't have anyone like LT or Antonio Gates.
This one was a shock to me as well.
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006   #13
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

I did rather enjoy the no TO part...lol
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read