Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-19-2006   #1
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl
Default What I Want For X-mas

A new O-line please, one that can actually protect a QB if its not too much to ask for, Also I want a new QB unless i see Carr re-gain some MASSIVE confidence. I want Spencer back and ready to totally destroy, with a bit of revenge would be nice too. I want D Davis back and fully healthy along with Mathis back at full speed and can stay out of trouble. A want a new punter and kicker in my stocking stuffer. I want Kubiak coming down to reality and stop trying to prove a point he can make any QB or RB a success, because it just ain't working....Thats it, not too much to ask for...Oh, and pleaseeee no more Denver or Green Bay rejects...Dayne has been helpful, but enough is enough...Oh and Merry X-mas to All

shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006   #2
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I Want For X-mas

Well I don't think Santa will be able to grant all of your Xmas requests, but I am pretty sure that you will receive a few in your stocking....
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006   #3
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 19418 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

that elf needs some undies for xmas
Old 12-19-2006   #4
AndreRulz
Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to AndreRulz
Post Re: What I Want For X-mas

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansgal8 View Post
A new O-line please, one that can actually protect a QB if its not too much to ask for, Also I want a new QB unless i see Carr re-gain some MASSIVE confidence. I want Spencer back and ready to totally destroy, with a bit of revenge would be nice too. I want D Davis back and fully healthy along with Mathis back at full speed and can stay out of trouble. A want a new punter and kicker in my stocking stuffer. I want Kubiak coming down to reality and stop trying to prove a point he can make any QB or RB a success, because it just ain't working....Thats it, not too much to ask for...Oh, and pleaseeee no more Denver or Green Bay rejects...Dayne has been helpful, but enough is enough...Oh and Merry X-mas to All
And some DTs and an OLB and a CB and a FS.
And I wish I was 21 so I could play for the texans at QB or RB or FS, to show off my skills.
Old 12-19-2006   #5
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
that elf needs some undies for xmas
I know Bad girl again, looks like now i won't get anything, so i'll tear up my list
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006   #6
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 48171 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansgal8 View Post

You should get some of your wishes.

We saw in last years draft that our new regime recognizes the O line deficiencies and drafted a couple of good prospects in round three.

I agree with you on Carr...he might recover from C&C and he may not.
I am not so vain that I think I know better than Kubiak as to Carrs abilities.

We can only hope that Spencer can recover and resume where he was pre-injury.

I think D Davis is one of the smart ones and will take his $ and retire while he still has some cartilage in his knees. (see E Campbell )

Punters and kickers are hard to find. ( see dullas cowplops field goal kicker )

As far as the Denver and G Bay pickups..I feel they were stop-gap fill ins that the coaching staff knew wouldn't need a lot of attention learning the systems. I doubt they were looked at as long term players on our roster.

As far as Kubiak trying to make a point...he has a system that he is comfortable with. Saying that....I believe at this junction he needs to adjust his system to fit his roster until he gets the roster where he wants it.

Merry Christmas to all .. and I hope your elf gets a bun warmer from Santa.

Old 12-19-2006   #7
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppacoffee View Post
You should get some of your wishes.

We saw in last years draft that our new regime recognizes the O line deficiencies and drafted a couple of good prospects in round three.

I agree with you on Carr...he might recover from C&C and he may not.
I am not so vain that I think I know better than Kubiak as to Carrs abilities.

We can only hope that Spencer can recover and resume where he was pre-injury.

I think D Davis is one of the smart ones and will take his $ and retire while he still has some cartilage in his knees. (see E Campbell )

Punters and kickers are hard to find. ( see dullas cowplops field goal kicker )

As far as the Denver and G Bay pickups..I feel they were stop-gap fill ins that the coaching staff knew wouldn't need a lot of attention learning the systems. I doubt they were looked at as long term players on our roster.

As far as Kubiak trying to make a point...he has a system that he is comfortable with. Saying that....I believe at this junction he needs to adjust his system to fit his roster until he gets the roster where he wants it.

Merry Christmas to all .. and I hope your elf gets a bun warmer from Santa.

I agree with you. Although I believe he has adjusted his system some what to fit the talent on the roster. The short passing game would be to cover up the bad Oline and QB pocket presence we currently have. Dayne is being used as a bruiser back due to our porous Oline and lack of vision at the RB position. IMO, we'll see more of the playbook as the talent level increases.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read