Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-18-2006   #1
austintexanite
All Pro

Default Do we have a 2nd and 3rd rd pic??

Regarding the PBuc trade, do we have pics in those two rounds this year or have they already come to pass???
austintexanite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006   #2
Toro
Veteran

Default Re: Do we have a 2nd and 3rd rd pic??

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintexanite View Post
Regarding the PBuc trade, do we have pics in those two rounds this year or have they already come to pass???
I'm pretty sure they were in the 2005 draft.
Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006   #3
austintexanite
All Pro

thanks, was discussin that with my cousin.
Old 12-18-2006   #4
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Not that its a big deal, but its draft picks, not pics. Unless we are taking about 2nd and 3rd round photographs.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006   #5
austintexanite
All Pro

I know I messed up, I didn't want to go back and change it. It happens.
Old 12-18-2006   #6
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15340 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Quote:
Not to me :brickwall
Old 12-19-2006   #7
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Not that its a big deal, but its draft picks, not pics.
School teacher alert
Old 12-19-2006   #8
real

If you want to view what teams have lost or gained draft picks go: HERE
Old 12-19-2006   #9
Sportsfan
All Pro

Glad to see everyone is still discussing the PBuc trade. I worked hard on that deal, PBuc was an outstanding acquisition for our football team.

Sincerely,

Charlie Casserly
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006   #10
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
no problem i have to edit all the time...lol...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006   #11
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Too bad we couldn't edit stuff after we said them.....would make life so much easier for those who lie all the time.. Plus it would make my life easier since I wouldn't be getting myself in as much trouble with being so direct...
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006   #12
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Too bad we couldn't edit stuff after we said them.....would make life so much easier for those who lie all the time.. Plus it would make my life easier since I wouldn't be getting myself in as much trouble with being so direct...
Don't we all....But i don't think it would matter on here, i can't see anyone taking anything back they said about Carr...lol....
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read