Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-18-2006   #1
jayjordan
Rookie

Default Why?

Why is david carr still starting? Why not give rosenfuls or the other guy they picked up recently a chance? Can they really believe carr can still make good progress? Personally if they keep carr for next year (the front office is that stupid) I would be the first to boycott or do what I can to voice my opinion over the airwaves or whatever.
jayjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006   #2
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why?

Rosenfels is on IR and Van Pelt is a stinker.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006   #3
gwallaia

Rep Power: 69621 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Rosenfels is out for the season with an injury, Van Pelt would be totally lost,.....more so than Carr.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006   #4
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

rosenfels got hurt making a nasty tackle on Special Teams or the Sage Era would have already begun.
Old 12-18-2006   #5
Texan1
Veteran

jayjordan,

FYI - you may want to stear clear of the gsus8091 threads.
Texan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006   #6
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

i would like to see porter he has been with the team all year, and should know the play books, i would just like to see how this guy looks on the field, but i bet carr will be playin out the rest of the season
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006   #7
ryansisgod
Veteran

Carr is going to play out the rest of the season, if kubes was happy with porters progress he would not have brought in Van Pelt. Van Pelt is just 2 weeks in, so theres a next to nothing chance of his getting some time. as far as porter goes, i would also like to see what he can do as well, but kubes has been very adamant about Carr being the guy.

"that's on me" - Gary Kubiak
ryansisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read