Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-17-2006   #1
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Unhappy I am actually starting to FEEL SORRY for Mario! [:-o>

I've been a HUGE CRITIC of Mario since the season started!
Not really that I'd call myself a "hater" of his...but I've been relatively outspoken in expressing my displeasure in his play.

This thread is NOT about making excuses for him.

But to be honest...
I'm REALLY starting to feel sorry for the guy.

Imagine what he must be thinking...
"WHAT did I get myself into?"

He's definitely in a no-win situation! IMO.

Keep your head up Mario!
[Coming from one of your BIGGEST CRITICS!]
- - -

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #2
marks01234
Rookie

Rep Power: 185 marks01234 is a quality contributor and well respectedmarks01234 is a quality contributor and well respectedmarks01234 is a quality contributor and well respectedmarks01234 is a quality contributor and well respectedmarks01234 is a quality contributor and well respectedmarks01234 is a quality contributor and well respectedmarks01234 is a quality contributor and well respectedmarks01234 is a quality contributor and well respectedmarks01234 is a quality contributor and well respectedmarks01234 is a quality contributor and well respectedmarks01234 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I am actually starting to FEEL SORRY for Mario! [:-o>

Mario is an athletic freak who is currently limited due to an injury. We all knew how raw he was coming out. Remember he's still only 21 years old and the youngest defensive starter in the league. Heck, he's younger than Gaines Adams and Quinton Moses who are still in college.

Maybe it is not just me and I don't buy into the hype but IMO Bush has been pretty bad (really bad outside of one game) and Vince Young has been no more than solid. VY has gotten some serious help in his victories over the past weeks. No way does he win all of these games without Pac Man and the rest of the D making huge plays. If we couldn't have Mario, I would personally want D'Brick. Besides we are far some the only team who isn't seeing great immediate results from their star rookie (Vernon Davis, AJ Hawk, Reggie Bush, Michael Huff).

Mario has handled everything exceptionally and I can't wait to see him after an off-season of working out and getting healthy.
marks01234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #3
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I am actually starting to FEEL SORRY for Mario! [:-o>

Mario is definitely raw. When he decided to come out, plenty of scouts said he needed another year and was not ready for the NFL.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read