Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-17-2006   #1
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Will You Boo Carr This Week?

When Carr throws the ball 5 yards on 3rd and 10 will you boo him? When he feels a little bit of pressure and ducks into the fetal position will you boo him? When he runs off the field at the end of the game after leading his team to another loss will you boo him?
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #2
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Will You Boo Carr This Week?

I am dumping my tickets. I may boo at the screen though but what else is new
Old 12-17-2006   #3
GanadoUHCoog
Rookie

I'll boo him if he sucks and I'll cheer him if he does good....that's the way it goes. I don't pay to see him suck.
GanadoUHCoog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #4
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

If all of you seriously don't want to go see the game, I'd be happy to have your tickets

But if I went to the game, there's no way I would ever consider cheering for the man that has brought this franchise to it's knees. A few weeks ago I liked him, but this is unacceptable. When is he going to learn that throwing a pass to the line of scrimmage on 3rd and 10 is not going to get a first down?!?!?!?
Old 12-17-2006   #5
austintexanite
All Pro

i'll boo if he throws 4 pics again. the dolts are coming in town and the way Ron has been running we have a legit shot. least I think so.
austintexanite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #6
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

I know it's shocking, but in the 38 Texans games I have attended, I have never booed David Carr.

I have booed a couple of times- but I was (very obviously) booing the play calling.
Old 12-17-2006   #7
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

nope
Old 12-17-2006   #8
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going out of town for Christmas, but if I were at the game I would not boo him. The only time I boo is when I disagree with the play call, but I won't boo individual players. That's just dumb.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #9
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I'm going out of town for Christmas, but if I were at the game I would not boo him. The only time I boo is when I disagree with the play call, but I won't boo individual players. That's just dumb.

agree
Old 12-17-2006   #10
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Classless, tasteless, disgusting...many more words can describe booing a player on your favorite team.

Yes.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #11
Texandiver
Veteran

I'm not going as I'm hopefully selling my tickets for some Christmas money, but I'm not sure if I would boo or not since I already expect the Texans to play bad.

I mean I didn't even get upset once while watching this crap today.
Texandiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #12
Texan1
Veteran

No, whats the point?
Texan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #13
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 80155 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Do y'all think the Texans will bypass the player introductions again just in case the fans would boo DC?
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #14
Wharton
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 11 Wharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan1 View Post
No, whats the point?
Agreed. At this point, what's the point. We don't have a backup who can replace him and I don't think DC will be back next year. So, what's the point?

I boo'd earlier in the year when Sage was the backup because I wanted Sage in the ball game. Not that I think Sage will do any better then DC but at least give the guy a chance. He deserved that much after the Titans performance and DC's lack of performance.
Wharton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #15
joedinkle
Veteran

Rep Power: 59 joedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm looking for Texans tickets against the colts if y'all don't want them.

m080660@usna.edu maybe i can purchase them through paypal.
joedinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #16
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Nah cant verbally boo any of my boys. I will cuss him out with everyone around me if has a game anything like today.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #17
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

I might mutter a lot and cuss him out in a whisper - but I won't boo an individual player.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #18
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

yall gotta boo him thats the only way bob mcnair will get it, he needs to understand that carr is not the guy for the texans, i think that bob is scared to give up carr and then carr being a good QB, but bob do whats best for the team and city, get rid of carr
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #19
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
I am dumping my tickets. I may boo at the screen though but what else is new
give them to me...
Old 12-17-2006   #20
profan
Veteran

i had eight tickets that i got rid of. No way am I going to ruin my christmas holidays watching the texans.
profan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read