Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-17-2006   #1
CyberTexan
Veteran

Default What do the rest of the fans think ?

I was wondering and have been wondering this for a few weeks now, I know Van Pelt hasnt been here long enough but why dont we start Porter I know hes a rookie but he cant be any worse than what we have seen to this point I mean Porter has the size at 6 foot 5 inches and I know it was preseason and he only played for one drive but I thought he did quite well for a rookie. All I am asking is what do we have to lose at this point ? if anything it will give us a chance to see what Porter has to offer what do you guys think ?
CyberTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #2
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do the rest of the fans think ?

I think they want Carr to keep digging his grave here
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #3
TexansJunkE
Veteran

I think they are scared for someone to suceed in this offence while CarrWreck is still here.
Old 12-17-2006   #4
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

If you take the time to log on to this board on a beautiful 80 degree Houston December Sunday afternoon, chances are you're the last bastion of houston texans fandom. The 'rest' have already bailed.

It's kind of funny to see them running the "I'm a Texan" commercials during the Giants - Eagles game. Those twins sure are cute though....
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #5
CyberTexan
Veteran

I think we should get Carr out now before he drops anymore in value than he already has , Let Porter play I think Porter has the tools to make it.
CyberTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #6
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberTexan View Post
I think we should get Carr out now before he drops anymore in value than he already has , Let Porter play I think Porter has the tools to make it.
Cant hurt at this point. Maybe he will play well enough to be a legitimate threat to the rookie QB we draft next year. Then we can have a couple young guys fight for the spot in training camp next year.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read