Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-17-2006   #1
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 304 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I'm Sorry!

To all Texans fans who have said we needed to get rid of Carr for a few years now, I apologize for arguing the point! After watching this horrific game, there is just no way our franchise can move forward with Carr taking the snaps!

I was WRONG, WRONG,WRONG!!!!

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP THIS LONG SUFFERING HOUSTON FAN!!!!!!

Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #2
DatTexBoy
Veteran

Default Re: I'm Sorry!

That's real stand up of you.

That kid looked like he was scared to go back out the there...I'm glad I won't have to read Carr's lips saying "Let's go!" anymore...
DatTexBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #3
TexansJunkE
Veteran

Looks like the organization can learn alot from you. Don't feel too bad, I was a supporter 2 yrs ago.
Old 12-17-2006   #4
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

*dream stands up and starts clapping*
*other members follow his lead and do the same*
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #5
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Hi...I'd also like to apologize as well.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #6
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 3484 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

i supported the guy for 2 1/2 years, i think hes just kinda dumb.
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #7
NJTexanFan
Rookie

Yea i supported the guy most of the year now i feel as if we cut our losses and move on, he hasn't panned out the way they hoped oh well
NJTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-17-2006   #8
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I liked Carr in 2002-2004. 2005 I was like "What the ****!" and now I am like "Get the hell out of here!" He is doing a horrible job in Houston. We need somebody new.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #9
K.D.
Veteran

yep, count me in. I've been taking up for this kid and today i sent that carr to the pound. crush it, slam it, just get it outta here. SERIOUS!!!
K.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #10
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

I too was a Carr supporter. Please accept my apology.

Thank you.
Old 12-17-2006   #11
MrLizardTX
Veteran

The David Carr bandwagon is now completely empty. I was the last one off.
MrLizardTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #12
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLizardTX View Post

not completely i think i can count about 7 posters who still have a man crush on carr 4 are from california and 3 from texas
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #13
WhyIsItAlwaysNextYear
Veteran

I have stuck by Carr as long as he was our QB guy because I felt like he was put in a bad position by the GM, coaches, and general lack of talent around him. I was willing to give him this year under a new coach to show solid improvement even if he still had some issue. Hell with all of the injuries to the line this year as well as DD in the back field I was looking for something out of Carr even if the records and stats did not show it. However I have seen quit in him lately and today was the worst I have ever seen. It was obvious Carr just wanted off the field! I was shocked to hear Andre Ware say warm up whom ever you have and get Carr of the field after his int. saying that Carr just threw that ball away and wants off the field. Thatís a hell of a statement from a teamís announcer and former professional QB! I canít live with quit, underachieving is hard enough after 5 years but giving your all and leaving it all on the field is not too much to ask as a fan. So as far as I am concerned Carr is done here in Houston, I canít imagine after what everyone including the coach and GM saw today he will be around next year. I sure hope not! I will continue to root for the team and buy my season tickets to show support for the rookies and those players who deserve but I hate that it will be seen as acceptance of the current product.
WhyIsItAlwaysNextYear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #14
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lod01 View Post
Yes, this is true. He's like a ditch digger that hit an $8 million lottery and is living his dream of playing Pro Football.
Or worse - the $35 million lottery.
Old 12-17-2006   #15
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
To all Texans fans who have said we needed to get rid of Carr for a few years now, I apologize for arguing the point! After watching this horrific game, there is just no way our franchise can move forward with Carr taking the snaps!

I was WRONG, WRONG,WRONG!!!!

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP THIS LONG SUFFERING HOUSTON FAN!!!!!!

no problem man. your a good fan whether you were right or wrong. we are all human and currently cursed/blessed as Texans fans.
Old 12-17-2006   #16
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLizardTX View Post
You'd think - but apparently the o-line excuse still has traction for a few who are still in denial.
Old 12-17-2006   #17
newport texan
Veteran

i was a Carr supporter until this year...converted!
newport texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #18
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Alex Smith and Matt Leinart have bad lines as well...
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #19
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I liked Carr in 2002-2004. 2005 I was like "What the ****!" and now I am like "Get the hell out of here!" He is doing a horrible job in Houston. We need somebody new.
same for me...last year i was hoping for improvement, but after signing him for more years of crap i'm pissed and want him GONE
Old 12-17-2006   #20
Texizgreat
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Texizgreat Send a message via Yahoo to Texizgreat

I was a Carr supporter as well, even Drafted him in my Fatasy football, Later rounds. I can't put up with this any longer. I do however feel that they (the houston texans) will keep him around one more year. I Pray that they can get some protection around him so that he has some trade value in 08.
Texizgreat is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read