Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-17-2006   #1
ItsAJtime
Rookie

Default Thanks for wasting my Sunday afternoon again Texans.

This is a freaking joke. Carr stinks worse than a bad septic system. I really question Kubiaks coaching now also. He has had some bonehead calls the last few weeks, and then not pulling Carr today is just the last straw. No more games for me with Carr playing.
ItsAJtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #2
MrMeToo
All Pro

Default Re: Thanks for wasting my Sunday afternoon again Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAJtime View Post
This is a freaking joke. Carr stinks worse than a bad septic system. I really question Kubiaks coaching now also. He has had some bonehead calls the last few weeks, and then not pulling Carr today is just the last straw. No more games for me with Carr playing.
Yeah.Each week Kubiak begins to look dumber and dumber...
Old 12-17-2006   #3
austintexanite
All Pro

then quit watchin
austintexanite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #4
ItsAJtime
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintexanite View Post
then quit watchin
Another ultimate fan huh, one who comes and tells people to get out. How about buying my PSL's homer.
ItsAJtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #5
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

they will waste each and every Sunday until they get a real QB. But that aint happening anytime soon....

Sadly, only now are some of the more stubborn/loyal fans finally realizing that David Carr is total garbage.

where are the homers now?
Old 12-17-2006   #6
fhlh
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAJtime View Post
Another ultimate fan huh, one who comes and tells people to get out. How about buying my PSL's homer.

Really? I'll give you 1/4 face value
fhlh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #7
coachdent
Veteran

Rep Power: 14 coachdent was voted MVPcoachdent was voted MVPcoachdent was voted MVPcoachdent was voted MVPcoachdent was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to coachdent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
Carr is going to get Kubiak fired.......
Kubiak will do that before Carr does. He has been extremely disappointing with his playcalling and offensive philosophy.

This is a pass oriented league and Kubiak seems to be eons behind the times throwing the football. I can't think of any teams in the NFL that go by the mantra of the run setting up the pass. If our run game isn't working, we've got nothing.

*We use NO motion whatsoever.
*We use four and three wide receiver set less than anyone in the NFL.
*Our pass protection scheme is extremely predictable and does not max protect nearly enough.

It is SOOOO incredibly easy to blame David Carr for all of the woes of the Houston Texans. It is a shame and it is one of the reasons that I don't frequent this board nearly as much as I would like to. The hot air on here is abysmal.

I don't know who thought the Texans stood a chance today with the Patriots losing last week and fighting for a playoff spot. No friggin' way we were winning that game. Yet people on this site act like Carr's ineptitude was the only reason why we lost. Funny really.

Let's get a higher draft pick! Tank the season and see what four wins gets us...Hopefully Adrian Peterson.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read