Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-16-2006   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans-Patriots: Bulletin Board Material

This is what the Texans bulletin board looked like on Tuesday.

Link

The Texans bulletin board is not actually in their locker room, it is in the trainer's room. The trainer's room is in between the locker room and the player's lounge.

It's pretty tame.
Old 12-16-2006   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans-Patriots: Bulletin Board Material

Farely tame as you said.. Unfortunately, also true.
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006   #3
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hopefully it will get them fired up and ready to play. They could just as easily put some derragotory things from this board or the Chronic up there, that might be more of a motivator coming from the "fans".

Kubiak is turning this thing around it's just going to take awhile.
Old 12-16-2006   #4
kingh99

If they get crushed I hope it turns ugly in the locker room. Time for some finger pointing. Past time. I want to see this team implode for real. Sucks but that's the attitude you get when you make middle fingering the fans a higher art form.
Old 12-16-2006   #5
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 467 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingh99 View Post
If they get crushed I hope it turns ugly in the locker room. Time for some finger pointing. Past time. I want to see this team implode for real. Sucks but that's the attitude you get when you make middle fingering the fans a higher art form.
Call me crazy, but I don't want my team imploding. Imposion = bad.
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006   #6
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That sort of response requires emotion from the team. Do they have it, or are they punching the time clock? After the Jets "message" game, the Raiders debacle, and the Titans "VY" game, I have my doubts.
Old 12-16-2006   #7
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 657 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Not sure what the one Globe reporter meant by a coach unfamiliar with Belichick. The Broncos and Kubiak beat the Pats twice last year and Richard Smith was in the Pats division...

That said, the Texans offense will still be lucky to score more than 10.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-16-2006   #8
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4640 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
And Houston Fans wonder why the rest of the country sees them as duffases.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006   #9
dirty steve
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 dirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to dirty steve

Quote:
i can see if you want some players gone, maybe a coach or two...but to openly root for this team to turn on itself, weak.
Old 12-17-2006   #10
PatriotPower
Rookie

The Patriots are fired up after getting shut-out by Miami. I just read this line in the Boston Herald:

“(The Texans) probably shouldn’t even get off the plane -- let me tell you,” an anonymous Patriots player told the Houston Chronicle Web site last week.

Now if that isn't bulletin board material, I don't know what is.
PatriotPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #11
brewhaus
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotPower View Post
“(The Texans) probably shouldn’t even get off the plane -- let me tell you,” an anonymous Patriots player told the Houston Chronicle Web site last week.
LOL......please!
Old 12-17-2006   #12
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4862 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks for being such a great fan!! You are a real pick me up!!
bigbrewster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read