Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-15-2006   #1
TexanSoldier
Rookie

Default As a change of pace

Since everyone has said just about everything there is to say on the Texans, I was just wondering how creative ya'll are. How do you think the conversations go behind closed doors, funniest response wins a pat on the back.

McNair - "Alright Gary, we'll go with the defense over VY or Bush"
Kubes - "Thanks and Gig'em"

or

McNair - "You're sure if we're on the right track?"
Kubes - "I just got off the phone with Mike Shanahan, he said we're doin' fine."
TexanSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006   #2
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: As a change of pace

McNair - "Think I got the fans riled up enough with my interview yesterday?"
Financial Texan - "Nah, let's raise ticket prices - that oughta do it."

McNair - "Hey, Coach - you think I need to fear for my safety from the fans?"
Coach - The fans are solidly behind you, sir but I've hired a couple of retired Bronco defensive lineman to watch your back in case the fans are carrying weapons."
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006   #3
brewhaus
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
Kubiak "David you need to be more agressive when making plays"
David " I know coach , but I just don't want my hair all messed up."
LOL.

.....dude, you are off the hook.
Old 12-15-2006   #4
eric138
Veteran

Rep Power: 984 eric138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respected

Kebiak - "50 secs, hmmm, what do you think David?"
Carr - "derrr, I dunno coach, its up to you"

oh wait that actually did happen.
eric138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006   #5
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

DeMeco "34 red dog zone blitz, cover 2."

CC Brown "Wait does that mean I bite on the playaction or just straight up get burned by their receiver?"
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006   #6
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
DeMeco "34 red dog zone blitz, cover 2."

CC Brown "Wait does that mean I bite on the playaction or just straight up get burned by their receiver?"
Ouch....

That was really good.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006   #7
kcwilson
All Pro

Rep Power: 12 kcwilson was voted MVPkcwilson was voted MVPkcwilson was voted MVP

Kubiak: "I know it has been a tough year, Mr. McNair, but the team is making strides and we are developing our young talent."
McNair: "Well, I was on the message boards and all those guys seem to have the answers to all our problems."
Old 12-15-2006   #8
prostock101
Mr. Big

Rep Power: 275 prostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok, Kub finally called me back. Said he liked my idea about having the most dominant running game in the league, but they were already workin on it. He also said that the people on this board should stop "gettin' their panties in a wad" and let him do his job. He also said, "Those keyboard quarterbacks probably don't even own a football and wouldn't know what to do with it if they had one." Wow! Strong words.

Then I thought, "Hey, I don't own a football.......

prostock101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006   #9
DatTexBoy
Veteran

Defensive Lineman - I'm coming to get you Carr and our secondary is in a Cover 2

Carr - (thinking) Good I can go to my first read...

Marc V - Third down and 6. Two wide with Lundy in the backfield...Carr takes the snap, fakes it to Lundy...dumps it off to Lundy and tackled for a gain of two yards.

Crowd - "BOOOOOOOOOOOO"

No, that sounds like every Sunday
DatTexBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read