Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-14-2006   #1
TexasTitansFan
waterboy

Unhappy The Sad Truth

Amazing, that the Titans have a chance to go to the Playoffs, just think what posistion they would be in if VY had been starting the whole season, next year they are a shoe in for a playoff spot, when was last time Texans had a chance to go to playoffs, I dont think the thought has even entered the teams mind, their biggest goal this year was to get more than 2 wins. Pathetic, If we had vince young we would have a bright ~8 years infront of us, with David Carr we have no future, Pray to god Vick, or some other top 10 qb becomes a free agent, because nothing is going to happen with the team we have going out there every sunday right now.
TexasTitansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006   #2
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Sad Truth

And this thread has changed all that.

Thanks.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006   #3
dirty steve
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 dirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to dirty steve

woulda..coulda...shoulda...you guys dont get sick of reading this crap over and over and over again? we will never have VY, get the freak over it!
Old 12-14-2006   #4
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTitansFan View Post
Amazing, that the Titans have a chance to go to the Playoffs, just think what posistion they would be in if VY had been starting the whole season, next year they are a shoe in for a playoff spot, when was last time Texans had a chance to go to playoffs, I dont think the thought has even entered the teams mind, their biggest goal this year was to get more than 2 wins. Pathetic, If we had vince young we would have a bright ~8 years infront of us, with David Carr we have no future, Pray to god Vick, or some other top 10 qb becomes a free agent, because nothing is going to happen with the team we have going out there every sunday right now.
I think you might be lost (just guess by your name).

Try here.

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=21542
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006   #5
ib4texans
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTitansFan View Post

I don't want Vick, every word I hear out of anybody's mouth is that his play has been in a slow regression for the last 2 years. Why would we want to adopt him as he is declining. You think Carr fumbles alot, I'd be afraid of Vick behind our offense.
ib4texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006   #6
ib4texans
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man View Post
I think you might be lost (just guess by your name).

Try here.

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=21542

If he's not he definetly has his name and allegiance reversed.
ib4texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006   #7
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 375285 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know...the Texans are a bad team right now...I'm not so sure that one player - even the mighty VY - would make that much of a difference....maybe 1 or 2 more wins...but he can't play defense, and our D has given a lot of these games away...there is no telling what could have been, so no sense beating ourselves up over it
Old 12-15-2006   #8
jlam
Veteran

Rep Power: 139 jlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ib4texans View Post
I don't want Vick, every word I hear out of anybody's mouth is that his play has been in a slow regression for the last 2 years. Why would we want to adopt him as he is declining. You think Carr fumbles alot, I'd be afraid of Vick behind our offense.
Even if someone wanted Vick (which they shouldn't), they wouldn't be able to get him. 10 yrs, $130 million dollars pretty much assures that the Falcons are married to Ron Mexico for at least the next several years unless they want to take the most monumental cap hit in the history of ever.
jlam is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read