Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-13-2006   #1
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Some GOOD News--Morlon Greenwood

Greenwood had 8 tackles (same as Ryans) 1 assist and one forced fumble Sunday. Greenwood's been showing improvement for about a month now, I think.

Peek and Kalu both had 1 sack each. Williams didn't. Apparently, he's banged up though (whatever that means).

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #2
swoldier
Rookie

Default Re: Some GOOD News--Morlon Greenwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Greenwood had 8 tackles (same as Ryans) 1 assist and one forced fumble Sunday. Greenwood's been showing improvement for about a month now, I think.

Peek and Kalu both had 1 sack each. Williams didn't. Apparently, he's banged up though (whatever that means).

Yes indeed i was talking to friend about this the other day. In the beginning he didnt look like much but has really turned it on and i would dare say he is gonna still be a starter come next season and only one more olb and we are set at the linebacker corps. This defense is gonna be nasty in the coming years.
Old 12-13-2006   #3
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

yes sir, hes tryin to earn his paper, not very many people liked him, ive always liked him, but hes makin the haters into lovers
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #4
texaslifter
Veteran

i've been steadily liking his play more and more recently. i've always liked him for madden though, 80+ speed linebackers are stellar
texaslifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #5
real

Considering the fact that he's playing WLB.....he isn't that good....
Old 12-13-2006   #6
19-10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
Considering the fact that he's playing WLB.....he isn't that good....
8 tackles, one assist, one forced fumble. Tru when do you have anything good to say about a Texans player? You've got to be more positive man - look for the silver lining or something. He has improved and it was a solid performance. Now go and have yourself a great day!
Old 12-13-2006   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19-10 View Post
8 tackles, one assist, one forced fumble. Tru when do you have anything good to say about a Texans player? You've got to be more positive man - look for the silver lining or something. He has improved and it was a solid performance. Now go and have yourself a great day!
LOL! The next time will be the FIRST time.

I really think Tru needs a hug (not from me, and not there's anything wrong with that).
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-13-2006   #8
real

Quote:
I'm just stating my opinion like the rest of the posters on this board....When I think a player is good I'll say so....
Old 12-13-2006   #9
19-10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
LOL! The next time will be the FIRST time.

I really think Tru needs a hug (not from me, and not there's anything wrong with that).
TRU - Dat
Old 12-13-2006   #10
19-10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
I'm just stating my opinion like the rest of the posters on this board....When I think a player is good I'll say so....
Just having a little fun with you bro - it's Wednesday
Old 12-13-2006   #11
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Morlon is decent at best. His play as of late shouldn't reflect on the fact we need another LB.
Old 12-13-2006   #12
real

Quote:
Just having a little fun with you bro - it's Wednesday
It's all good...We're all Texan fans....
Old 12-13-2006   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Some bad news... Greenwood represents about a $ 4,000,000.00 salary cap hit... Is he worth 4 mill as a WLB??
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #14
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Some bad news... Greenwood represents about a $ 4,000,000.00 salary cap hit... Is he worth 4 mill as a WLB??
Way overpaid as well as way overrated.
Old 12-13-2006   #15
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Dang, that dude sucks.

Old 12-13-2006   #16
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Well, that settles it. This team has nothing to be happy about.

Old 12-13-2006   #17
real

Quote:
Well, that settles it. This team has nothing to be happy about.
No...We have things to be happy about....

Just not much.
Old 12-13-2006   #18
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Oh....I got one. Cook didn't fumble Sunday.

Old 12-13-2006   #19
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
And we have D-Ryans!
Old 12-13-2006   #20
real

Quote:
we lost.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read