Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-11-2006   #1
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 38029 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Bears ~vs~ Rams Thread... [:-o>

The Bears are off to a cruddy start!

Grossman is PATHETIC!

Anyone else watching?

vs

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #2
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 29009 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Bears ~vs~ Rams Thread... [:-o>

how come all the monday night games have been icky
Old 12-11-2006   #3
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

The game of football is turning into a absolute joke. That was a horrible call.......I swear you can't even touch the QB. Just sickening, these new rules are starting to mess with the fabric of the game.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #4
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 7167 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Rams do well with the West Coast approach, they should keep doing that to throw off those ugly Bear Pelts.

Kevin Curtis with a huge catch!
Old 12-11-2006   #5
T_Guru
Rookie

Incredible! That's the record, too.
T_Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #6
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 7167 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Dude is a beast
Old 12-11-2006   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Bulger is very underrated.......the guy throws a great ball
Sponsored links
Old 12-11-2006   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
I'm surprised the Bears are gonna let this happen (running) two weeks in a row!
They've actually been doing it all year.

Gore destroyed them.........as did Ronnie Brown. Thats why I laughed when people tried to say they were better than the 85 Bears. They're run defense isn't that great. They just make big plays TOs and sacks.
Old 12-11-2006   #9
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

They have a secondary I can only dream of though, safety wise. They said they are on their 3rd string safety now and they are still getting good play from that position.........talk about depth. Our 1st stringers don't even play that good.
Old 12-11-2006   #10
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

I'm just glad this is a entertaining game. Most of these games have been crappy this year.
Old 12-11-2006   #11
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
NOT "Crappy!"

"Icky!"
opps sorry
Old 12-11-2006   #12
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3326 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dang...some TERRIBLE QUARTERBACKS actually DO throw over the middle.
That pocket was soo big I could have taken a nap.

Pretty sad that St. Louis' crowd is full of Bear fans.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #13
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: The Bears ~vs~ Rams Thread... [:-o>

I forgot this was on!!! Stupid studying. Go Bears!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #14
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

I can't put a finger on Rex..........one week he is sucktastic and the next he's fantastic
Old 12-11-2006   #15
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I know why Grossman is playing so well...he actually feels his job is in jeopardy if he doesn't play better.

Hear that, Kubiak?
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #16
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Bears Score AGAIN!!!

Chicago 35
Rams 13
Lov ya blue.........have you been drinking........you sound extra upbeat tonight
Old 12-11-2006   #17
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rams defense blows.
Old 12-11-2006   #18
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I don't drink, Bomb!

I've just ACTUALLY got two teams that I pull for...

AND ONE OF THEM IS WINNING!!!
[I'll let you figure out which is which.]

I knew it was something............I need to find a second team........a good plan B team, because I'm tired of being left in the dust when the temp. drops outside.

I have been kinda pulling for the Ravens this year though............I have a soft spot for McNair and want him to get his ring after comming up a yard short and ride off into the sunset.
Old 12-11-2006   #19
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

The Patriots used to be my #1 until the Texans were created. I didn't move to Houston until the post-Oiler era, but from I have always seen and heard I would much rather see Love Ya Blue than Steel Blue.
Old 12-11-2006   #20
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Man I'm down by 5 points in my fantasy league and really need S. Jackson to score a TD..............C'mon

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read