Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-11-2006   #1
jdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 16 jdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden cover
Default Will you feel better after we beat the Colts?

Everybody seems down right now, but you'll all feel better after we beat the Colts.
jdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #2
TheRealX9
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to TheRealX9
Default Re: Will you feel better after we beat the Colts?

breaking a 10 game losing streak with them? sure. Jags and titans could beat them. why not us?
TheRealX9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #3
Mayor_McCheese
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealX9 View Post
breaking a 10 game losing streak with them? sure. Jags and titans could beat them. why not us?

Because the Texans suck worse than the Jags and Titans.. Sorry but I don't see that happening

Colts - 68
Texans - 4
Mayor_McCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006   #4
jdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 16 jdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden cover

Well? Do you feel better?

I would like to say that my first trip to Houston and Reliant was great.

Houston is a nice city that is full of friendly people. Even the homeless people are friendly...Hello Starbucks guy...and the people that live in bars are friendly...The Live Sports Cafe crew was great...The staff at the Magnolia Hotel are excellent...Little Napoli's is hot.

Speaking of hot...women in Houston are just from a different mold. Wow.

The game was awesome. We won! After everything this team has been through this year, I really think Carr is right. This is a great gift from God.

Let me just say that Houston knows how to do it in style. It was not a rough, cold grid iron atmosphere, but I guess there is nothing wrong with great drinks...and bartenders...great food, great music, great people, and great surroundings.

By the way, the Texans have the BEST cheerleaders, no doubt. I don't know where they get all of their energy.

Oh, by the way, we freaking won!

I would like to make a suggestion to the front office that I be flown in for all of the games. I think I might be good luck.

Go Texans!

Happy holidays!
jdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006   #5
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealX9 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor_McCheese View Post
Because the Texans suck worse than the Jags and Titans.. Sorry but I don't see that happening

Colts - 68
Texans - 4
Crow tastes best with a little hot sauce... ....(voice of experience)

And a slice of humble pie.

Old 12-25-2006   #6
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppacoffee View Post
Crow tastes best with a little hot sauce... ....(voice of experience)

And a slice of humble pie.

After wacthing three months of DC's passion on the baord, yeah I'm dancing right now. The win was qiute...timely. Bunch of people worried in here. Folks heardin' the little hens back in the rows. It's a hoot.
Old 12-25-2006   #7
joedinkle
Veteran

Rep Power: 59 joedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Colts - 68
Texans - 4

wow, lol. someone was a little off. I'm the Texan's self proclaimed good luck charm. Yesterday was my first Texans game, and we beat the Colts. And good news for the fans, I just got Browns tickets!!! My 2nd NFL game in only 8 days, I'm excited if you can't tell.
joedinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-25-2006   #8
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

awesome, dinkle. Let's make it 2-for-2!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006   #9
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Well, how could we lose when with have both JD's in the house? joedinkle and jdog. Glad both of ya had a great first game and hope you have many more to come in the future. Thanks for bringing the good luck.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006   #10
MrLizardTX
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedinkle View Post
My 2nd NFL game in only 8 days, I'm excited if you can't tell.
Who is playing next Tuesday?
MrLizardTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006   #11
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Colts - 68
Texans - 4

4?????

Just how would you have proposed we score two Safeties if the Colts were going to score 68?
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Colts - 68
Texans - 4
Mayor Mc CROW!!!
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read