Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-11-2006   #1
done88
Veteran

Default Look on the bright side

At least the cowgirls were knocked off their pedistool. We can at least appreciate the ***** kicking they recieved.
Old 12-11-2006   #2
TheRealX9
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to TheRealX9
Default Re: Look on the bright side

yeah that made me feel better about our loss.
TheRealX9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #3
Texansfan36
Veteran

It would've been sweet, but it was the friggin saints that did it which means we get to hear more of the RB crap. I seriously couldn't watch that game last night cause I found myself rooting for the cowgirls, and I would rather not watch a game then root for them.
Texansfan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006   #4
bravesoul1999
Rookie

couldnt stand to watch the number 1 pick in the draft play?
bravesoul1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006   #5
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

That game was bittersweet to say the least.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006   #6
VY's Crib U Jus payn Rent
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by done88 View Post
At least the cowgirls were knocked off their pedistool. We can at least appreciate the ***** kicking they recieved.
What defines a loser franchise/team?

One that takes solace in the defeat of other superior teams because they lack their own victories.

What's really sad is with an owner that knew anything about football Houston by way of being an expansion team could have been a winner very quickly.

But the man at the top Boob Mcnair has failed every step of the way - period.

This franchise is five to six years behind where it should be. It is really an expansion team without the benefit of the expansion draft and number one picks - Boob & Company screwed up both of those for you over the last five years.

He has taken this city and its' fans to the cleaners - he makes a big profit and we get a crappy product - and the sad thing everyone still follows "Pied-Piper" Bob - "The ship is in the right direction, it will be great when we get there, the future is bright, stick with us one day it will be better, blah, blah, blah...."

Houston will be like Cincinnati - decent once a decade and in disarray the majority of the time.
VY's Crib U Jus payn Rent is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read