Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

at least we have number 59

Caw Daddy

Practice Squad
what is wrong with the texans? really i cant figure it out.
we might as well be vince young and reggie bushs time share

how do you pass on bush? even with the needs in our defensive line
how do you pass on vince young? hes going to be a stud why would you think otherwise? im from nj, im a texans fan because i started following football closely their inagural year(i thought it would be fit). and what intrigues me is the texas team passing on the texas stud. unbelievable

such a dumb move on our parts

atleast we have demeco ryans. what a stud. i have him on fantasy football and hes just a tackle machine. (15 tackles, sack, INT, ff, fr, 3 pd a week ago)

so can someone cheer me up cuz im still bummed we are stuck with "two tackle mario." is he showing progress? does he get double teamed a lot?
who are we gunna draft? do you think the titans will trade carr for young?:thumbup why isnt jerome mathis our slot reciever? why isnt dexter wynn starting? where is chris taylor? why doesnt kubiak wanna throw some BOMBS? is glenn earl hurt? why is our D so bad when all the individuals are decent and good? can you rank the starting D players, talent wise? does anyone miss DD like your first dog? who is a FA this year that we can get rid of? who is a FA this year we can resign? who is a FA this year from another team we can sign?

ahh im done. if someone answers all these for me, they would have my utmost respect.
thanks!

and maybe we are looking at the wrong people for the team

i think chris taylor should be the starting running back with dayne as the change of pace. i think dexter wynn and dunta should be the starters. i think the DL should be williams babin whoever peek.

ehhh. i rather have some one who is consistent in the pocket more than rushing.im not saying i dont like a QB to rush.

who could have we had instead of travis johnson?

PREDICTION
texans dont go to the post season until both peyton manning and vince young retire

Back