Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-11-2006   #1
Caw Daddy
Rookie

Default at least we have number 59

what is wrong with the texans? really i cant figure it out.
we might as well be vince young and reggie bushs time share

how do you pass on bush? even with the needs in our defensive line
how do you pass on vince young? hes going to be a stud why would you think otherwise? im from nj, im a texans fan because i started following football closely their inagural year(i thought it would be fit). and what intrigues me is the texas team passing on the texas stud. unbelievable

such a dumb move on our parts

atleast we have demeco ryans. what a stud. i have him on fantasy football and hes just a tackle machine. (15 tackles, sack, INT, ff, fr, 3 pd a week ago)

so can someone cheer me up cuz im still bummed we are stuck with "two tackle mario." is he showing progress? does he get double teamed a lot?
who are we gunna draft? do you think the titans will trade carr for young? why isnt jerome mathis our slot reciever? why isnt dexter wynn starting? where is chris taylor? why doesnt kubiak wanna throw some BOMBS? is glenn earl hurt? why is our D so bad when all the individuals are decent and good? can you rank the starting D players, talent wise? does anyone miss DD like your first dog? who is a FA this year that we can get rid of? who is a FA this year we can resign? who is a FA this year from another team we can sign?

ahh im done. if someone answers all these for me, they would have my utmost respect.
thanks!
Caw Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #2
Caw Daddy
Rookie

Default Re: at least we have number 59

and maybe we are looking at the wrong people for the team

i think chris taylor should be the starting running back with dayne as the change of pace. i think dexter wynn and dunta should be the starters. i think the DL should be williams babin whoever peek.
Old 12-11-2006   #3
TheRealX9
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to TheRealX9

ehhh. i rather have some one who is consistent in the pocket more than rushing.im not saying i dont like a QB to rush.
TheRealX9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #4
Mayor_McCheese
Rookie

Wynn is a former Eagle.. Be glad he isn't starting
Mayor_McCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #5
TSgt.Texan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caw Daddy View Post
why doesnt kubiak wanna throw some BOMBS? thanks!
Can't throw bombs because Carr can't hit a receiver in stride!!
TSgt.Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #6
Caw Daddy
Rookie

who could have we had instead of travis johnson?

PREDICTION
texans dont go to the post season until both peyton manning and vince young retire
Old 12-11-2006   #7
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Amen to that...to Demeco!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-11-2006   #8
LORK 88
Wreck'em Ŧech!

Rep Power: 202 LORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LORK 88

Just to add to this, DeMeco is leading the NFL in tackles . . .
Old 12-11-2006   #9
2ToneBlue
Veteran

Hopefully Demeco can be a solid LB for years to come, looks kind of small but packs a mean punch.
2ToneBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #10
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

That's what we said about Bulluck in our losing years.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read