Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-11-2006   #1
DenverBorn
Veteran

Default I don't know where to start

1. McNair is the dumbest owner in the NFL. I said it in January, then sold my PSLs in April, and have been saying it ever since. The Texans could've owned this town. We shoud've drafted VY. But NO.

2. Did Mario Willaims play today? I heard his name early on an offsides call, that's it. Oh and demeco ran right past VY on the game ending play.

3. Did you see Reggie's 61 yd td catch today? The Saints were as bad as we were last year, now they are 9-4 and headed to the playoffs.
DenverBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #2
ToroFan
Rookie

Default Re: I don't know where to start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
If we drafted Bush and he was doing well, it would hurt poor little Carr's feelings because he is not getting the attention.
David Carr's hair looked great though. I am sure that is what counts.
Old 12-11-2006   #3
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToroFan View Post
David Carr's hair looked great though. I am sure that is what counts.

its all about david's hair
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #4
texaslifter
Veteran

I think its pretty obvious that Carr is outta here at the end of the season, let it go.
texaslifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #5
eric138
Veteran

Rep Power: 985 eric138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaslifter View Post
I think its pretty obvious that Carr is outta here at the end of the season, let it go.
I feel the same, but I just hope he doesn't end up in Jacksonville and turns out to actually BE good. Then we will have to deal with him and VY kicking our turds around the field 4 times a year. blah, that would suck. but I doubt that will actually happen. Right guys?
eric138 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read