Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-10-2006   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Who do you feel sorry for?

David Carr, for trying and failing, and regressing into what he has become?

Andre Johnson for being stuck on a go nowhere team with a QB that wont' throw the ball to him more than 5 yards down field?

Eric Moulds for leaving Buffalo to join this mess?

Gary Kubiak for thinking this HC opportunity would be his future?

Mario Williams for being selected about 2 spots too high?

McNair for spending $$$$$ and being left with this joke of a team?

The fans for spending even more $$$$$ and leaving feeling like this after 5 years of losing and, and not just losing, but losing like this?
Old 12-10-2006   #2
houstonhurricane
All Pro

Rep Power: 938 houstonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who do you feel sorry for?

My wife for having to deal with me after another pathetic football season...

After that, I feel for the fans and Mr. McNair.
Old 12-10-2006   #3
texflex513
All Pro

Im gonna go with all of the above.
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #4
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 76169 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Why is God's name would I feel sorry for Bob McNair?
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #5
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd have to say it's virtually impossible to make me feel sorry for anyone making the kind of money making these guys are making for being involved in a game. People are shelling out hard-earned money by the fistfuls to watch these guys do something a lot of people would do for free.

The real loser in this situation, no question, is the fan.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #6
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

and the city of Houston too...can you feel sorry for a city?
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #7
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd love to do astudy of work-related performance after a win vs. after a loss. The Texans crappy season must have some sort of social effect on the happiness of its inhabitants.

Sure its only a game, but when you spend $1000s a year supporting it, its hard not to get "invested" (pardon the pun)
Old 12-10-2006   #8
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I feel sorry for VY for leaving college early for the nfl. He wanted to play for houston which is understandable. If he would have went back for another year...we'd be picking near the top again and would have picked him up in the 2007 draft and everybody would be happy. damn him and this team for leaving early and beating us twice a year for a while..

good to hear from ya G.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #9
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

Me.
Old 12-10-2006   #10
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

I feel for Mario, here is a good young man who almost gave up football to help his family.
He didn't ask to be here, to be ridiculed by national media, to be called a bust even though you are not through your first season (which you are hurting in), to be compared to offensive players even though the stats can't be compared.
Just don't think he ever did or will ever get a fair shake.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #11
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man View Post
I feel for Mario, here is a good young man who almost gave up football to help his family.
He didn't ask to be here, to be ridiculed by national media, to be called a bust even though you are not through your first season (which you are hurting in), to be compared to offensive players even though the stats can't be compared.
Just don't think he ever did or will ever get a fair shake.
Ditto.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #12
gtexan02
Working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I feel sorry for VY for leaving college early for the nfl. He wanted to play for houston which is understandable. If he would have went back for another year...we'd be picking near the top again and would have picked him up in the 2007 draft and everybody would be happy. damn him and this team for leaving early and beating us twice a year for a while..

good to hear from ya G.
Aw man, you are totally right! If only he had waited 1 more year, everything in Houston would be looking up. We'd be trying to win the VY bowl.
Old 12-10-2006   #13
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by lod01 View Post
Andre Johnson. It's almost criminal that he is forced to play without an NFL caliber QB.
He wouldnt feel so bad if he could catch the ball with his hands instead of his chest.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #14
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Aw man, you are totally right! If only he had waited 1 more year, everything in Houston would be looking up. We'd be trying to win the VY bowl.
hahaha the VY bowl.... How about the "Vince Dung Bowl Cleaner".

jk I like Vince.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #15
bayshorebevo
Veteran

The fans (including myself) for spending the $$$ so the rest of that list can feel sorry for themselves while they are putting our money in their pocket.
bayshorebevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #16
htownhitman
Rookie

Me.

I'm a sucker for putting up with this BS.

I'm the *****clown for throwing my HARD-EARNED money away year-after-year.

And I'm the dips--t who will get punked again next year because I won't learn my lesson, walk away, and work on my golf game on Sundays next fall...
htownhitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #17
MadBurgerMaker
Rookie

Rep Power: 15 MadBurgerMaker could be on the next Madden coverMadBurgerMaker could be on the next Madden coverMadBurgerMaker could be on the next Madden coverMadBurgerMaker could be on the next Madden coverMadBurgerMaker could be on the next Madden coverMadBurgerMaker could be on the next Madden cover

I feel sorry for Domanick Davis. He ran himself into the ground for this team.
MadBurgerMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #18
bayshorebevo
Veteran

"Aw man, you are totally right! If only he had waited 1 more year, everything in Houston would be looking up. We'd be trying to win the VY bowl."

We won the VY bowl last year but we forgot to pick up the trophy.
bayshorebevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #19
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

If I had to pick one, I'd say Moulds. That's 1 catch in back to back games. He can not be happy.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #20
MrMeToo
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
David Carr, for trying and failing, and regressing into what he has become?

Andre Johnson for being stuck on a go nowhere team with a QB that wont' throw the ball to him more than 5 yards down field?

Eric Moulds for leaving Buffalo to join this mess?

Gary Kubiak for thinking this HC opportunity would be his future?

Mario Williams for being selected about 2 spots too high?

McNair for spending $$$$$ and being left with this joke of a team?

The fans for spending even more $$$$$ and leaving feeling like this after 5 years of losing and, and not just losing, but losing like this?
I feel bad for AJ the most.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read