Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-10-2006   #1
dantem
Veteran

Default Anyone know where I can find a Texans Forum

Originally I thought signing up on this board would be great because it is the official Texans forum. Honestly, All year this has been a forum for people who seem to dislike the Texans.

All week the posts seem to read something like "I hope we loose so that I can finally prove that I was right about VY, DC, MW, RB or whoever you seem to really be a fan of" It's not just sad, It's actually kind of pathetic. I have never seen so many people who insist they are fans of a team, who seem to root for everyone but there own team.

O.K. had to get that that out, I'm done ranting

Seriously though, does anyone know of another forum that has Texans fans on it, I have searched and cannot find one, Is there an unofficial fans site out there?
dantem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #2
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone know where I can find a Texans Forum

http://www.houstonprofootball.com
http://www.texanstalk.com
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #3
Sportsfan
All Pro

This is just a small sampling of the total number of Texans fans out there dude. Don't let a handful of idiots on here get to you too much.

Here's a couple of others though.

http://www.texanstalk.com/

http://mb4.scout.com/btexansinsider
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #4
dantem
Veteran

Awesome,

Thanks...
dantem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #5
Texas_Heat
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toan View Post
http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=nfl&id=hou

If you want serious texans football discussions, this is the place to be...
Greatest Metal Bands: #1 VENOM # 2 SLAYER.
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #6
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18754 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

There are a lot of people that still root for the team and call themselves fans that want/expect more from the team. I have never booed them. I don't want someone to fail to "prove" something. I want the team to succeed and I want the individuals to do well. Just because someone expresses some displeasure doesn't make them a poor fan. Everyone has the right to call themselves a fan no matter how they want to support them.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #7
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Anyone know where I can find a Texans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantem View Post
Originally I thought signing up on this board would be great because it is the official Texans forum. Honestly, All year this has been a forum for people who seem to dislike the Texans.

All week the posts seem to read something like "I hope we loose so that I can finally prove that I was right about VY, DC, MW, RB or whoever you seem to really be a fan of" It's not just sad, It's actually kind of pathetic. I have never seen so many people who insist they are fans of a team, who seem to root for everyone but there own team.

O.K. had to get that that out, I'm done ranting

Seriously though, does anyone know of another forum that has Texans fans on it, I have searched and cannot find one, Is there an unofficial fans site out there?
This board tends to be problematic in that the opposing fans and hateful "fans" are very vocal. Every once in a while you need to take a break and realize we're not all bad.

Stop over at TexansTalk.com, where a lot of people go to hide from the rage of this forum, lol. Though be advised, the Titans fans have come out of the woodwork and are even posting there (but to a much lesser extent.)
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-10-2006   #8
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
This board tends to be problematic in that the opposing fans and hateful "fans" are very vocal. Every once in a while you need to take a break and realize we're not all bad.

Stop over at TexansTalk.com, where a lot of people go to hide from the rage of this forum, lol. Though be advised, the Titans fans have come out of the woodwork and are even posting there (but to a much lesser extent.)
I've been tempted to ban the Titans fans.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #9
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I've been tempted to ban the Titans fans.
Don't hold back. Let it fly!

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read