Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-10-2006   #1
Sportsfan
All Pro

Default Jack Del Rio wearing a suit on the sideline

Anyone see Del Rio today wearing a suit on the sideline? Thats the 2nd time this season. Wasn't the last time coaches wore suits back in the 1970s?
Del Rio must be going old-school on us.
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #2
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP
Default Re: Jack Del Rio wearing a suit on the sideline

The NFL authorized Del Rio and Nolan (SF coach) to wear suits 4 times (I think) this season as long as the suits were designed by Reebok (go figure).
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #3
Sportsfan
All Pro

Aaaaahhh, i see. So its a Reebok marketing thing. How in the hell would you know its a 'Reebok' suit though? I didn't see their little logo anywhere on it.
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #4
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68163 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan View Post
Aaaaahhh, i see. So its a Reebok marketing thing. How in the hell would you know its a 'Reebok' suit though? I didn't see their little logo anywhere on it.
I dont know where the logo is but I do know that the NFL said the only way it could happen is if Reebok did the suits.

Corporate America at its best right?
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #5
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #6
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Texas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I dont know where the logo is but I do know that the NFL said the only way it could happen is if Reebok did the suits.

Corporate America at its best right?
they do pay the bills so we can give 50 million to rookies.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read