Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-10-2006   #1
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected
Default What did we do to deserve this?

I feel like I'm being punished. I can handle not winning but having it rubbed in your face like this makes me sick to my stomach and makes me wish I didn't care so much about this team.

January 3, 1993 was the last time I cried after watching a football game.

I'm ready for this season to be over.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #2
buckaroo_banzai
Rookie

Rep Power: 157 buckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What did we do to deserve this?

i know full well that the play on the field should determine the outcome of the game, but........
the refs continually bend over the texans week after week.
one example of many this week: under 2 min in the game and vince goes back to pass...
he gets hit!
fumbles the ball!
texans pick it up to run it back and the REFS stop the play to say it was an incomplete pass. under 2 min and there is not even a booth review!?!?? even the ***** announcers on tv said it was close!!
the pass interference earlier in the game against robinson was BS, so was not calling the same thing on the titans defense when they MUGGED moulds!!
owen daniels has been victimized! so has jameel cook!
the list goes on and on...... :brickwall
i wish someone would hold the refs accountable.
the titans should make sure the refs get a game ball for helping vince and the titans win the game.
buckaroo_banzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #3
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisher View Post
I feel like I'm being punished. I can handle not winning but having it rubbed in your face like this makes me sick to my stomach and makes me wish I didn't care so much about this team.

January 3, 1993 was the last time I cried after watching a football game.

I'm ready for this season to be over.
to answer the question posed in the thread title, it's what we get for supporting a franchise that was poorly ran in the past and is in the middle of a regime change...Unfortunately, it is starting to look like this regime may not be much better...
Old 12-10-2006   #4
FLYmeatwad
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisher View Post
I can handle not winning but having it rubbed in your face like this makes me sick to my stomach and makes me wish I didn't care so much about this team.
I know exactly how you feel man. I've felt the exact same thing. I don't want loses like this to affect me like this, I've even tried spreading my Houston love to other teams to make losses like this easier, but each and everytime we lose a game like this, and actually most losses besides the blowouts to good teams, I can't bring myself to talk to anyone and just feel pissed off at everything. It hurts bad.

I can't even begin to imagine the ESPN tomorrow.
FLYmeatwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #5
buckaroo_banzai
Rookie

Rep Power: 157 buckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respected

i too feel sick to my stomach
buckaroo_banzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #6
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

For the people who went to the game:

What were people saying after that run? What about walking out of the stadium? I'd like to hear some stories.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read