Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-10-2006   #1
Toan

Default Kubiak

When the hell are we gonna get a coach that want to win, not lose and get a frickin high draft pick. I do know bout you but im ready to kick him out of Houston, 5 years later and he still not ready for a HC job.
Old 12-10-2006   #2
Texans Fans Rule
noob

Default Re: Kubiak suck

What the hell is he thinking running out the clock at the end of regulation? Why not take a shot. Could it seriously have been worse than how it ended? I would rather have taken a chance to win instead of leaving the game to a coin toss.
Texans Fans Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #3
doughboy
Veteran

VY for hall-of-fame.
Old 12-10-2006   #4
FLYmeatwad
Rookie

It should be like college, let us get a chance to touch the ball before there can be a result. Leaving all that up to the toss of a coin. It really hurts. Each week I think that the loss can't be any worse then the most recent one that happened and it seems that every week we lost I'm proved wrong.
FLYmeatwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #5
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toan View Post
PS, Vince didn't win the game, Kubiak loss it
Your grammar skills leave a lot to be desired.
Old 12-10-2006   #6
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3326 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree with not throwing but you could at least try to run it three times.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #7
Scott D
Veteran

No, Kubiak (as of right now) didn't lose the game. Vince did due to the lack of experience of our ENTIRE football team. Keep bad players, lose ball games. I think most of our players are not up to NFL caliper. Until they retire (probably) or until somebody steps up and says we don't need those players, we will continue to experience losing games, season after season. Period.

Then you can blame Kubiak. Also, if you know so much about football and what it takes to make a winning team, join the Texans organization.
Scott D is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-10-2006   #8
Koolbrz
Veteran

Default Re: Kubiak

In all fairness no one can blame this loss on Carr. He did what he could to get this team a win. AJ for some reason decides to run out of bounds instead of putting his head down and picking up that freakin first down. 2 yrds is all he needed, as big and strong as he is he should have picked that up with no problem. Then we get this sorry azz play calling from the coaching staff. I could not believe what i was seeing. They have nothing to lose. Air the damn thing out, or at the very least make an attempt to air it out. We lost this game in the worst possible way. Making the powers that be in the Texans organization look like a bunch of idiots. Where was Mario when we needed him most?? I sure as hell know where VY was...Running downfield for the winning score. I dont know what else to say. This is just !@#$%^&*()_?><!!!!
Koolbrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #9
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

i dont get it, i post something, that is decent, and has no cursin in it, and the mods still delete it explain please?
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #10
IshouldbeGM
Rookie

Default Kubiak is too conservative!

We have Andre Johnson and Eric Moulds, we have two above avg pass catching tight ends, why is this offense not putting up the points??? How many times on 3rd and 6 are we going to run draws and dump offs??? What is up with this 3 yard hitch to Andre?? Kubiak needs to take this West Coast offense back to the freakin west coast!!!!! My Gawd man, im sick of this losing!!! Im sick of this pathetic offense!!!! How can you bypass Vince??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I know the titans wont do this, but....i'd trade our entire 2007 and 2008 drafts just for vince. This has to be the end for Dump Off Dave!! Bring in Troy Smith immediately!!!!
IshouldbeGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #11
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: Kubiak is too conservative!

im sorry to inform you of this but the only reason kubiak is conservative is because of our qb look at the last five 3 games and youll see what i mean imho i think kubiak has lost all confidence in carr
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #12
TexanLen
Veteran

They will miss on Troy Smith too. I think Kub's lost faith in Carr. I think and hope Carr is as good as gone. Get a vet QB in here (Plummer?), draft a QB, trade Carr (6th round pick) and move on.

Adopt a Texan... Can it be a cheerleader?!!!
TexanLen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #13
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 4489 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

maybe kubes doesnt trust carr? OH my bad, he doesnt trust the oline.
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #14
Ckw

I hope you're right. I'm just a little worried. Kubiak does not play with any aggresion. Why on the 3rd and 13 did we run the ball with Dayne? I MEAN YOU HAVE TO TRY TO SCORE TOUCHDOWNS NOT JUST POINTS. I hope this will change with a new QB. But Jake Plummer is not that answer. I want to see a more aggressive team or get a new coach. I love Kubes, but what do we have to lose?
Old 12-10-2006   #15
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
Carr messed up as well. Carr did do some good plays, but he still cost us some plays where wide receivers where open and he just dink and dunked his passes.
And you know they were open how? You wern't at the game, because your were here on the board. Again, you are just making stuff up.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #16
IshouldbeGM
Rookie

If he's lost confidence in carr, then put in porter or van pelt. Its not fair for the rest of the players, or the fans to see this brand of offensive football being played. this is pathetic, this is losing football!! Kubiak, swallow your freakin pride....just admit you made a hugeeeeee mistake, move on from carr. Quit saying you see something in David Carr, quit saying Carr is your qb!! I dont see what you see in Carr, nobody does!!! I'll tell you what i see, i see a LOSER!!!!
Get his ***** out of town NOW!!!!!!!
IshouldbeGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #17
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 561 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

and the trolls run amok.....
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #18
Bongo59
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toan View Post
PS, Vince didn't win the game, Kubiak loss it
keep deluding yourself..............that way you'll feel better.
Bongo59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #19
Scott D
Veteran

Default You tell me.

Let's face it. This team is a loser. Rebuild the team again and again and again. We'll go down in history as the only team that can't win a football team, year after year after year.

I can understand the first year or two, but 5 consecutive seasons with nothing to show for it? It is obviously keeping the bad players and giving away the good one's
Scott D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #20
afcman
Veteran

Well, we're not the Lions......yet.
afcman is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read