Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-10-2006   #1
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 433 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Thank God

Geez. This hurts bad. Thank god I didnt go to Houston to watch the game today. I think I would drive off the highway driving back to Austin. This is just about the worst possible way we could of lossed to Vince Dung and the Titans.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #2
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thank God

Vince Dung?

Well I have a new nickname for the guy in your avatar: SAM BOWIE
Old 12-10-2006   #3
doughboy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan View Post
Vince Dung?

LOL!!!!!
Old 12-10-2006   #4
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan View Post
Vince Dung?

Nice...

Very original...
Old 12-10-2006   #5
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

I am not mad at this loss, we got beat by a better team thats all. No fumbles, no dropped passes in clutch time, we just got beat.
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #6
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by opus74 View Post
Run for your lives - it's an Internet Tough Guy!
Run it is an internet troll.
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #7
txwooley
Rookie

Angry Re: Thank God

It was HORRIBLE!.

The adrenaline mixed with the (adult beverage) made for serious downers when Carr took a knee with a min left to go.

Everyone knows you are now depending on the ref to flip a coin to determine the winer.

I started down off my adrenaline high right then and continued to plummet.

I had to send my wife and kids to the mall so I wouldn't say anything I wouldn't regret!
txwooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-10-2006   #8
wolfscar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeagle View Post
I am not mad at this loss, we got beat by a better team thats all. No fumbles, no dropped passes in clutch time, we just got beat.
Yes. It sucks that it was the Titans and it sucks that it was won on a play that should NEVER have happened. But we fought for it. I thought Kubiak should have had a little more faith and ran the game out instead of kneeling, but overall we did a lot of good things this game.
Old 12-10-2006   #9
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 433 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

well my last post was deleted...so....all im going to say to Titans fans is that they better enjoy it while they can. as for me, i will be putting my evil eye on Vince Dung. I love to hate. And I have a new reason!
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #10
txwooley
Rookie

Thumbs down Re: Thank God

I heard them on the tv (barely over my own)!
I am on a limited budget and gone 9 months of the year or I would have been there booing too!
txwooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #11
opus74
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
well my last post was deleted...so....all im going to say to Titans fans is that they better enjoy it while they can. as for me, i will be putting my evil eye on Vince Dung. I love to hate. And I have a new reason!
You seem to be good at it.
"Relax gentlemen. It's only football."
Bill Parcells
opus74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #12
Ckw

I think you are sugar coating it. We got beat by a better team? Good way to look at it but I just don't agree. I mean we held them to two field goals through the first half. A better team? More like a total collapse by our defense in the last two quarters. We let Travis Henry run all over us. Yes, we did pick off Vince Young, the one highlight of the second half. But the Titans were not the better team. They won because they won the coin toss, we played too conservatively and didn't go for touchdowns on 3rd and 13 and 4th a 2 and settled for field goals, and we knelt the ball with a minute left.... Please tell me I'm missing something.
Old 12-10-2006   #13
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Vince Dung? Seems fitting since he crapped all over the Texan defense ...
Old 12-10-2006   #14
MrMeToo
All Pro

Quote:
Geez. This hurts bad. Thank god I didnt go to Houston to watch the game today. I think I would drive off the highway driving back to Austin. This is just about the worst possible way we could of lossed to Vince Dung and the Titans.
Vince Dung.
Old 12-10-2006   #15
MrMeToo
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ReK View Post
Vince Dung? Seems fitting since he crapped all over the Texan defense ...
LOL
Old 12-10-2006   #16
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeagle View Post
I'm with you. I thought it was a great game with two very well matched teams playing it into overtime. Both teams had some good plays, both had some screw ups and it boild down to our defense screwing up and VY took advantage of it for the win. For the most part, a very intertaining game. Sure, I would rather have a win, but it was a good game.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read