Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-10-2006   #1
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 2577 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default ITS not Carr's FAULT!!!

when are u people going to get it through your thick skulls! carr is a probowl quaterback, he just hasnt been able to show it because he has absolutely no time to throw the ball!! this guy was a #1 pick, his desire to will the team tp victory is shown when he wouldnt cut his hair. its not his fault Andre Johnson drops the balls he throws to. and we dont need vince young and his 40 yd game winning runs, weve got Carr and his cool looking Hand glove.
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #2
El Amigo Invisible
All Pro

Default Re: ITS not Carr's FAULT!!!

It was not David Carr's fault. VY is the man and he plays for the wrong team.
El Amigo Invisible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #3
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
weve got Carr and his cool looking Hand glove.

danny wuerffel had a cool looking glove too.
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #4
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

David Carr can go coach D-III football with Ryan Leaf in rural Texas now.
Old 12-10-2006   #5
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
carr is a probowl quaterback,
I stopped reading after I ran over this.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #6
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

Carr haters dont care how many passes #80 drops or how our Defense cant tackle.

We lost to a good team with VY, that is what happened.
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #7
Ckw

Look everybody needs to stop bringing up not drafting Vince Young
About Carr: numerous times he would throw the dump off instead of hitting the man wide open in the middle of the field. He didn't get the ball into the end zone. YAY!!! He didn't make mistakes!! But what did that get us? A loss... Vince Young threw an interception, yet made a TD when it counted. We win that game if Carr throws the ball downfield in the 4th quarter.

I've taken up for him a long time. I have been a Carr

But those days are having to end. Carr is not the reason why we lost.

Carr is the reason we did not win.

And don't give me negative rep if you don't like it. Look up my past posts and see how many times I have taken up for Carr. He didn't do a terrible job today. But he just didn't get it done when it counted. No matter who you are, you're crazy if you can't see that. 7 games and 1 TD??? THAT'S TERRIBLE!
Sponsored links
Old 12-10-2006   #8
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeagle View Post
Carr haters dont care how many passes #80 drops or how our Defense cant tackle.

We lost to a good team with VY, that is what happened.
And don't associate me with a Carr hater. I would love it if he turns it around. This just sucks. I have a framed picture of the newspaper from 2002 when we beat the Cowboys in our first game. Just wish I could go back to those days....
Old 12-10-2006   #9
Ckw

Oh and #80 did make some mistakes. He did drop a pass in the end zone. Yet he also has made some clutch plays as well. He is not without blame in my book. I mean sadly Demeco cannot go without blame for missing Vince Young totally on that final touchdown run. He tried to cut around the line instead of blitzing the middle and Young found that hole...
Old 12-10-2006   #10
FLYmeatwad
Rookie

Carr's still my favorite Texan, but I have a bad feeling that he'll go somewhere with a decent to good offensive line, Carolina maybe if they do want to pull the plug on Delhomme, and be successful. I just wish we could throw a legitimate deep ball, it's the key thing missing from our offense. Oh and DD.
FLYmeatwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #11
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Oh and #80 did make some mistakes. He did drop a pass in the end zone. Yet he also has made some clutch plays as well. He is not without blame in my book. I mean sadly Demeco cannot go without blame for missing Vince Young totally on that final touchdown run. He tried to cut around the line instead of blitzing the middle and Young found that hole...
Yeah Demeco did stick a hand out and totally missed the tackle.
Old 12-10-2006   #12
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
I stopped reading after I ran over this.
haha, yeah i did to
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #13
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2409 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Demeco did get rocked on a handful of plays today. He got ran over by Henry a couple times. On the last play, he skipped in the air for no reason and they ran right by him. I would blame the defensive coordinator on that one though.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #14
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYmeatwad View Post
Carr's still my favorite Texan, but I have a bad feeling that he'll go somewhere with a decent to good offensive line, Carolina maybe if they do want to pull the plug on Delhomme, and be successful. I just wish we could throw a legitimate deep ball, it's the key thing missing from our offense. Oh and DD.
Good points. I agree. What I don't get it we have weapons. We have AJ. We have Moulds. We have Daniels. No we don't have a running game. Please tell me something to make my mind change. Watching this game just killed me. Carr really let me down. This was his chance to prove something and he didn't even throw a TD. I'm serious. I want to be wrong. So please give me something substantive to change my mind.
Old 12-10-2006   #15
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtran04 View Post
Demeco did get rocked on a handful of plays today. He got ran over by Henry a couple times. On the last play, he skipped in the air for no reason and they ran right by him. I would blame the defensive coordinator on that one though.
I was really dissapointed in Robinson and the Defense getting ran over today.
Old 12-10-2006   #16
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

Carr still has a ways to go, but unlike most quarterbacks of his age, he is having to unlearn everything he learned before. And his line sucks.

But Carr needs a lot of improvement if he wants to be here more than one more year...
Old 12-10-2006   #17
TexanLen
Veteran

That's right. Carr didn't lose it and he didn't win it either. I think that is where all my frustration is right now. Carr is still playing like a "rookie". I heard it best when someone said Carr is a back up QB, not a starter.

Adopt a Texan... Can it be a cheerleader?!!!
TexanLen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #18
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanLen View Post
That's right. Carr didn't lose it and he didn't win it either. I think that is where all my frustration is right now. Carr is still playing like a "rookie". I heard it best when someone said Carr is a back up QB, not a starter.

Read the post above yours. Good explanation.
Old 12-10-2006   #19
shansmacker
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
when are u people going to get it through your thick skulls! carr is a probowl quaterback, he just hasnt been able to show it because he has absolutely no time to throw the ball!! this guy was a #1 pick, his desire to will the team tp victory is shown when he wouldnt cut his hair. its not his fault Andre Johnson drops the balls he throws to. and we dont need vince young and his 40 yd game winning runs, weve got Carr and his cool looking Hand glove.
David doesnt make winning plays period,great human being but not a playmaker.No one is a bigger homer than me and no one wants the Texans to succed more than I do but the time has come to call a spade a spade and
David has shown that he cant get it done.
shansmacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #20
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by shansmacker View Post
David doesnt make winning plays period,great human being but not a playmaker.No one is a bigger homer than me and no one wants the Texans to succed more than I do but the time has come to call a spade a spade and
David has shown that he cant get it done.

I dont know, you have AJ dropping passes, Cook fumbling inside 2 minutes.

Anyone remember Carrs win over Jacksonville?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read