Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-10-2006   #1
Bongo59
Veteran

Default Vy....................................

proved his point...........86 rushing and 220 in the air.............he is now the ROY in my view...........I never saw a more invisible DE performace from Mario. David Stewart manhandled him all day. We ran right at him and Ryans............for over 200 yds today. THenry ran over Ryans in the 16 play drive...............Carr numbers look OK but he is just not a difference maker or playmaker.....................Thanks for VY, Bud is stoked.
Bongo59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #2
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
Veteran

Default Re: Vy....................................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongo59 View Post
proved his point...........86 rushing and 220 in the air.............he is now the ROY in my view...........I never saw a more invisible DE performace from Mario. David Stewart manhandled him all day. We ran right at him and Ryans............for over 200 yds today. THenry ran over Ryans in the 16 play drive...............Carr numbers look OK but he is just not a difference maker or playmaker.....................Thanks for VY, Bud is stoked.
Hope Bud has a stroke? Me toooooooooooooooo.
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #3
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

I've BEEN saying it, dude WILL be a great player, had the titans started him since the beginning they'd probably be a wild card team......the game couldn't have ended any better for VY.....that WAS a statement he sent to the entire texans organization.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #4
Bongo59
Veteran

agree...........we never lose to the Jets or miami if VY is in there.
Bongo59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #5
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
I've BEEN saying it, dude WILL be a great player, had the titans started him since the beginning they'd probably be a wild card team......the game couldn't have ended any better for VY.....that WAS a statement he sent to the entire texans organization.
Dream you need to join the Titan Board. And take your VY man love with you.
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #6
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
that WAS a statement he sent to the entire texans organization.

im sure they got the message loud and clear lmao
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #7
kfranco_utexas
Veteran

Im glad that my fellow Texans fans are finally oppening up their eyes. Finally.
Sponsored links
Old 12-10-2006   #8
Heywood
Veteran

it was exercising carr's option that caused the texans to draft williams. williams was the right choice over rbush, and with carr's option exercised VY was the wrong choice.

when david carr is traded for a sack of balls this summer, somebody needs to step up and take the blame for exercising the option. casserly, kubiak, mcnair, whomever it is.
Heywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #9
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry View Post
Dream you need to join the Titan Board. And take your VY man love with you.
Agreed...I'll take a few shots to the head before calling "The Dream" a Texans fan.

Get off his jock dude...we realize the guy can play.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #10
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

listen I'm sick of all the VY man love crap.....I can't help it...dude is going to be a stud and we passed on him for Mario freagin Williams.....I will NEVER forgive the Texans for this....I don't care how may games they win or lose, this will go down as one of the biggest draft mistakes ever made in NFL history.
Old 12-10-2006   #11
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

QUestion. Could the Titans sneak into the playoffs as a wild card should they win the last 3 games?
Old 12-10-2006   #12
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood View Post
it was exercising carr's option that caused the texans to draft williams. williams was the right choice over rbush, and with carr's option exercised VY was the wrong choice.

when david carr is traded for a sack of balls this summer, somebody needs to step up and take the blame for exercising the option. casserly, kubiak, mcnair, whomever it is.
Again agreed.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #13
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 12-10-2006   #14
afcman
Veteran

Quote:
that WAS a statement he sent to the entire texans organization.
Now lets see if they learn from it.

(the media will forever bash us for those picks.)
afcman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #15
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2410 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Whats the point of watching the Texans if you can't enjoy yourself. It seems obvious that the Titans are your team. You should save the trouble and become a fan of theirs. I don't see the problem. You don't have to be ashamed to be a fan of Houston. Just don't pretend and whine all the time.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #16
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Whats the point of watching the Texans if you can't enjoy yourself. It seems obvious that the Titans are your team. You should save the trouble and become a fan of theirs. I don't see the problem. You don't have to be ashamed to be a fan of Houston. Just don't pretend and whine all the time.
I've said many times that I am a texans fan....I give praise to players like DeMeco, Robinson, Johnson, etc. and bash Carr....I'm a realistic fan.....and like I stated yesterday eventhough I am a fan, I don't "bleed" battle red like some of you on here, this is probably the reason why I thought it was kind of funny when Vince waltzed in on them today.
Old 12-10-2006   #17
shansmacker
Rookie

Quote:
listen I'm sick of all the VY man love crap.....I can't help it...dude is going to be a stud and we passed on him for Mario freagin Williams.....I will NEVER forgive the Texans for this....I don't care how may games they win or lose, this will go down as one of the biggest draft mistakes ever made in NFL history.
if you are a fan you'll forgive them.
shansmacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #18
Titanic
Rookie

I'm glad you love vince now Bongo. I tried to tell you all this after the Rose Bowl on Titanscentral, glad to see you're coming around :P
Titanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #19
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He can't throw. He is never ever going to be a big league QB. He is just an anomoly.
The league will catch up with him. They allways do. Titans ain't going anuywhere with VY as the QB.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #20
The Dream
Hall of Fame

No I won't forgive them, EVER....I'm a fan and I'll root for and support this organization, but I'll never forgive them for this.

Quote:
He can't throw
yes he can.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read