Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-10-2006   #1
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Last TD run called in by Bud himself!

How else to rub salt in the wounds, stick a finger in its eye, and humiliate the Texans fans.. let Vince run in the winning score in overtime....

That low rent, jerk, son of a &^#&* Bud Adams called that last Vince Young play himself. Sure it might have been a pass, but the way Vince executed it for a TD , you know Daddy Bud will leave something extra in Vince's Christmas stocking...

Bud is laughing all the way back to River Oaks. To Bud, its not enough to beat the Texans, Bud goes out of his way to humiliate the fans, the city, and everyone else.
Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #2
opus74
Rookie

Default Re: Last TD run called in by Bud himself!

Bitter much?
Bud never has and never will call plays.
That finger in your eye was all Vince.
opus74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #3
OrangeCountyTexansFan
Veteran

Well, Vince finally gets a good play in OT. No flags for those holds and he gets the touchdown. Sad, since Henry and the kicking game made him look good all day. (But I didn't expect to see any flags on that last run.) The homecoming of the NFL's next Johnny-come-lately "hero" was complete.

He played like an average rookie all day. That is why I hate sudden death. It is an unfair advantage. Oh well. I guess we should have won the toss. Or had the refs actually throw a flag for holding. But like I said before, that wasn't going to happen. Congrats to Fisher. He outcoached Kubiak. Vince just got lucky with those no-calls when it mattered. Very average play on his part today.

On the bright side, the Texans defense looked a lot better today. But you can only match up with 11 players. And if you didn't see the holds on that last play, you are either a VY worshipper or just blind.
Well, I'm just stirring the pot I guess. But why in the @%$&#%^$*% we put Lundy back in is making me want to just :brickwall you know?
But I still refuse to root for the Tenessee Traitors. I hope they lose every game next year.
Old 12-10-2006   #4
kfranco_utexas
Veteran

Vince did NOT embarass the city, he embarrased the organization. Get it right my friend. Get it right.
Old 12-10-2006   #5
kfranco_utexas
Veteran

Orange County, are you kidding me? you are bitter arent yah?
Old 12-10-2006   #6
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Who cares
Old 12-10-2006   #7
Shader
Rookie

He's not just bitter, he's blind
Shader is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-10-2006   #8
dbranam
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCountyTexansFan View Post
Well, Vince finally gets a good play in OT. No flags for those holds and he gets the touchdown. Sad, since Henry and the kicking game made him look good all day. (But I didn't expect to see any flags on that last run.) The homecoming of the NFL's next Johnny-come-lately "hero" was complete.

He played like an average rookie all day. That is why I hate sudden death. It is an unfair advantage. Oh well. I guess we should have won the toss. Or had the refs actually throw a flag for holding. But like I said before, that wasn't going to happen. Congrats to Fisher. He outcoached Kubiak. Vince just got lucky with those no-calls when it mattered. Very average play on his part today.

On the bright side, the Texans defense looked a lot better today. But you can only match up with 11 players. And if you didn't see the holds on that last play, you are either a VY worshipper or just blind.
Well, I'm just stirring the pot I guess. But why in the @%$&#%^$*% we put Lundy back in is making me want to just :brickwall you know?
But I still refuse to root for the Tenessee Traitors. I hope they lose every game next year.
Yeah, very average, right. Vince only accounted for 304 yards of offense and ran for 37 yards on third down in overtime. BTW if he doesn't make a first down there the Titans have to punt or try to make a very long FG. If that's average then I'll take that every week. You sir are a loser if you can't appreciate good play when you see it.
dbranam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #9
Nashville-Titan
Rookie

I will take that "average rookie" play every week thanks!
Nashville-Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #10
dbranam
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashville-Titan View Post
I will take that "average rookie" play every week thanks!
ROY brother, ROY!
dbranam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #11
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfranco_utexas View Post
Vince did NOT embarass the city, he embarrased the organization. Get it right my friend. Get it right.
Hey he embarassed everyone....organization, the fans, Toro, my mother...

Back in High School football when we blew a game like this the coaches ran our rear ends off. Too bad McNair can't run Kuibiak, Carr, etc. all out of town and start over.
Old 12-10-2006   #12
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolaid Time View Post
How else to rub salt in the wounds, stick a finger in its eye, and humiliate the Texans fans.. let Vince run in the winning score in overtime....

That low rent, jerk, son of a &^#&* Bud Adams called that last Vince Young play himself. Sure it might have been a pass, but the way Vince executed it for a TD , you know Daddy Bud will leave something extra in Vince's Christmas stocking...

Bud is laughing all the way back to River Oaks. To Bud, its not enough to beat the Texans, Bud goes out of his way to humiliate the fans, the city, and everyone else.
I betcha he had no clue that what the play was even called at all, come on with that one. Hilarious post though
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #13
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imatexanfan View Post
I betcha he had no clue that what the play was even called at all, come on with that one. Hilarious post though
Na Bud is mean. He goes out of his way to kick dirt in people's faces.. both personally and in business.
Old 12-10-2006   #14
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
The people that embarassed the city were the Texans "fans " that showed up in Vince Young jerseys and booed "their " team.
I agree there...I had to get out of the Stadium as fast as I could once it was over before I did something stupid. Everywhere I looked, Nashville Traitors fans all over the place. People want some sort of automatic connection/history with the Texans like they've been in the league for half a century. Well, YOU are the ones making the history. And right now it's being written as a downright embarrassment.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #15
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

As a Texans fan I feel like a battered trailer trash wife. I take the beatings week in week out and yet i still come back and back and back.

oh well i guess time to get ready for next week at least i won't have to worry about driving next sunday
Old 12-10-2006   #16
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I concour with led zeplin, i shot out of there like a water melon seed
Old 12-10-2006   #17
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208658 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269 View Post
...YOU are the ones making the history. And right now it's being written as a downright embarrassment.
Hear, hear.
Old 12-10-2006   #18
bayoumaniac
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
As a Texans fan I feel like a battered trailer trash wife. I take the beatings week in week out and yet i still come back and back and back.

oh well i guess time to get ready for next week at least i won't have to worry about driving next sunday
BURP!!!! LMAO! BURP!!!
We must live in the same trailer park...I swear I could hear another beating right next door.
BURP! Same time next Sunday?
bayoumaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #19
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoumaniac View Post
BURP!!!! LMAO! BURP!!!
We must live in the same trailer park...I swear I could hear another beating right next door.
BURP! Same time next Sunday?

Yea I thought I had seen you somewhere before! I saw you last weekend on COPS!
Old 12-10-2006   #20
bayoumaniac
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolaid Time View Post
Yea I thought I had seen you somewhere before! I saw you last weekend on COPS!
Yeah.....we're the last trailer on the right..the one with the 52" Plasma TV on the porch, flamingos in the yard, and TEXANS neon beer sign hangin in the window. LOL. It's all GOOD!

Last edited by bayoumaniac; 12-10-2006 at 07:09 PM. Reason: ms. peller
bayoumaniac is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read