Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Where's your allegiance?
Wearing Titans garb and cheering for Vince 7 7.61%
Wearing UT garb and cheering for Vince 4 4.35%
Cheering for Vince pre game only 6 6.52%
Who the hell is Vince Young? The Texans are my team 75 81.52%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2006   #1
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected
Default What side of the fence are you on?

Wearing Titans garb and cheering for Vince
Wearing UT garb and cheering for Vince
Cheering for Vince pre game only
Who the hell is Vince Young? The Texans are my team
Old 12-09-2006   #2
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Let us know how you really feel
Old 12-09-2006   #3
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: What side of the fence are you on?

I actually like the Titans anyway (eventhough I hate Bud)....but I'll be cheering for VY to do good on Sunday.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006   #4
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm a Texan! 100%!
Old 12-09-2006   #5
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006   #6
Chance_C
Site Contributor

I usually don't start threads, but I'm curious. Although I do know how most will vote. Please take the time to vote...
Old 12-09-2006   #7
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-09-2006   #8
Chance_C
Site Contributor

lol at my screw up. I didn't know this had made it to the board as I was trying to make a poll. I was wondering how in the world there were already five replies...
Old 12-09-2006   #9
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

I believe I will be wearing my "BUD ADAMS CAN KISS MY---->GRITS" blue jeans to complement my ensemble.

Figured I had to keep it clean so that I could get in the stadium.

BTW, some of Bud's corporate seats are right behind mine.
Old 12-09-2006   #10
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006   #11
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post

I believe I will be wearing my "BUD ADAMS CAN KISS MY---->GRITS" blue jeans to complement my ensemble.

You will have to point me in that direction. I got a stinkeye to deliver.
Old 12-09-2006   #12
Chance_C
Site Contributor

dang it, I wanted to be able to see the results (who voted how)....still learning I guess

Anyway:

Old 12-09-2006   #13
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

What fence?
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006   #15
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

You will have to point me in that direction. I got a stinkeye to deliver.

They are the four seats directly behind mine.

Usually it is someone different each time sitting there. I am guessing some sort of bigshot will be sitting there tomorrow.

The two seats in front of mine are likely going to be VY folks because they are Stubhub seats. Lots of opposing fans have sat there, but fortunately they haven't been jerks. I think I scared them a bit tho.
Old 12-09-2006   #16
brewhaus
All Pro

All glory is fleeing...........Vince.

GO TEXANS !!
Old 12-09-2006   #17
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Quote:
What fence?
you know, the True Fan Fence.....
Old 12-09-2006   #18
txwooley
Rookie

Talking Re: What side of the fence are you on?

Not to say the poll is too simple, but my 6 year old answered it. As I read the options to my wife, he asked, "Vince who?" When I got to the last one, he said, "The Texans are my team!"
txwooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006   #19
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post

Is it possible to spill beer upwards?

Of course, I'm just kiddin'. I'd rather keep things classy, something along the lines of chanting "BUD SUCKS!".
Old 12-09-2006   #20
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Quote:
Not to say the poll is too simple, but my 6 year old answered it. As I read the options to my wife, he asked, "Vince who?" When I got to the last one, he said, "The Texans are my team!"
I wasn't trying to keep six year olds out of it. Glad he could understand it...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read