Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Bud Adams...Evil or good
Hate Bud..hate the Titans...hope they get blown out 34 73.91%
Buds bad but he did daft VY 9 19.57%
Ima titan fan...Bud is a football god...Vive la Bud 3 6.52%
Texan fan who just likes giving Bud my money 0 0%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2006   #1
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default bud must be happy

all you guys who go to the stadium and root for vince or just playing right into his hands. isnt he the guy who took our team away. the one we all hate. some of you guys might root for the devil if vince was on his team.

me ill stick with my texans.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006   #2
travfrancis
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 travfrancis is on the Pro-Bowl ballottravfrancis is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to travfrancis
Default Re: bud must be happy

Speaks to the power of VY huh? It ultimately was Bob McNair's decision, he gambled and lost big.
travfrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006   #3
Nashville-Titan
Rookie

bud is very happy.
Nashville-Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006   #4
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2409 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashville-Titan View Post
bud is very happy.
Until the stadium isn't good enough for him.
dtran04 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006   #5
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

I cheer for Vince not Bud, just because I dislike Adams doesn't mean I have to hold it against all of the players.....I cheered for McNair, George, Matthews, etc. when they played for the Titans and Sunday I'll be cheering for Vince.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006   #6
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is Bud laughing at you!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tyd5Gb63pt8

Old 12-09-2006   #7
MrMeToo
All Pro

Bud is happy because he has Vince...
Sponsored links
Old 12-09-2006   #8
jteg25
Rookie

buds happy b/c even though he screwed us and took our old team...he still has alot of this town giving him their money.
Old 12-09-2006   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Bud is happy because he went against the advice of his HC and OC, just to stick it to the city that made him rich and fat... the one benefit he didn't count on was being able to manipulate sooooo many supposed Texans fans in to buying what he is selling. He wasn't aware how many people would actually be willing to kiss his ***** only 10 years after he screwed this city.
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006   #10
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Bud Adams is a bad, bad man. Very, very bad.
Old 12-09-2006   #11
jteg25
Rookie

Default Bud Adams..most hated man in houston sports???

Tell me what you think houston....
Old 12-09-2006   #12
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Bud Adams..most hated man in houston sports???

I hate David Carr more, but yeah my guess is if you took a poll that Bud would be at the top of the list.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006   #13
brewhaus
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jteg25 View Post
Tell me what you think houston....
I think your avatar should say Bud Admans, not Cowboys. At least, not this week.
Old 12-09-2006   #14
jteg25
Rookie

Default Vote now...who hates Bud

Come on Houston..show me how you fell
Old 12-09-2006   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Since the word "hate" is pretty serious, I can say that I "hate" two Houston sports people equally:
Bud Adams and John McMullen -or- John McMullen and Bud Adams
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006   #16
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vote now...who hates Bud

Dude--we don't need multiple Bud Adams threads. After a couple minutes, this one is going to get merged like the other one.
Old 12-09-2006   #17
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 221373 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

He might be the most hated at the moment, but a few posters here are climbing the charts.
Old 12-09-2006   #18
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vote now...who hates Bud

Quote:
Bud is a football god
Old 12-09-2006   #19
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
I hate David Carr more, but yeah my guess is if you took a poll that Bud would be at the top of the list.
You hate him why? By most accounts, he is a pretty good guy.

He didn't chose to be picked first. He wasn't responsible for the personnel around him. I'm sure that in the big scheme of things he would have liked to be the first pick in a draft that didn't involve an expansion franchise.

He's been tough, and hasn't broken.

If you are going to hate anyone, hate the football people who believed it was a good idea to pick a QB #1 for an expansion franchise, and surround him with project linemen and inexperienced receivers.
Old 12-09-2006   #20
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 25465 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Nothing against the team nor it's fans (other than the typcial hometown fan dispise of an opposing conference team). As for the owner - did great thing in the past for the NFL and the franchise, but he became nearsighted in his old age. Whether it was his doing or the city's leaders or both - it was handled really bad at the end, and even before that with his "bottom line antics" that kept me away from the columbia blue.

So, I went with the 2nd choice.
OzzO is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read