Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-08-2006   #1
Smokedawg
Veteran

Rep Power: 15 Smokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden cover
Default Pro Bowl

Has anyone else voted Meco and Andre to the Pro Bowl yet?
Old 12-08-2006   #2
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pro Bowl

I have
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006   #3
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Not yet....but I will. If Mathis starts tearing it up again, maybe he's worthy of another probowl.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006   #4
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Bamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro BowlerBamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro Bowler

I know a player from just about every team goes to the ProBowl, but I think it is a laugher that we have had anyone in the ProBowl.
Old 12-08-2006   #5
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

i bet mathis will be the factor in the game on sunday, anyone agree?
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006   #6
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunta23 View Post
A guy with the skills of Mathis is always a factor in a game. 2 plays last week gave us great field position and Mathis was involved in both. I'll let the first mistake go since he was just coming back and because he redemed himself.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamaborn-Texasbred View Post
I know a player from just about every team goes to the ProBowl, but I think it is a laugher that we have had anyone in the ProBowl.
Why, a invite to the Pro Bowl, is a individual accomplishment, not a team accomplishment. Believe it or not we have had players on this team that have had great years and deserved to go to the Pro Bowl.
Sponsored links
Old 12-08-2006   #8
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Can you vote defensive guys in? When I voted, I could only vote for the offense...

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006   #9
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Can you vote defensive guys in? When I voted, I could only vote for the offense...
I voted through NFL.com and I was able to vote defense....
Old 12-08-2006   #10
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Here yall go

VOTE

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot/vote/
Old 12-08-2006   #11
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 561 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Done.

Thanks for the link!
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006   #12
ryansisgod
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunta23 View Post
i bet pacman will be....somebody needs to take care of him on our special teams...i dont want him to burn us like last time...
ryansisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006   #13
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
after you vote for the offensive guys, it asks if you want to submit or keep going

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read