Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome of Sunday's battle vs. Titans
Texans win by 7 or more 17 36.17%
Texans win by less than 7 11 23.40%
Titans win by 7 or more 13 27.66%
Titans win by 7 or less 6 12.77%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2006   #1
TexansAllTheWayBaby
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 TexansAllTheWayBaby is a Pro BowlerTexansAllTheWayBaby is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via AIM to TexansAllTheWayBaby
Default Weekly Poll: Outcome of Sunday's battle vs. Titans

Please vote honestly. You may also obviously post written replies.
Old 12-08-2006   #2
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Rep Power: 11 WiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballotWiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via MSN to WiiBrawler Send a message via Yahoo to WiiBrawler Send a message via Skype™ to WiiBrawler
Default Re: Weekly Poll: Outcome of Sunday's battle vs. Titans

Ok Here Is How I See It Going

Titans-14
Texans-17

David Carr 10-21 160 Yards 1 TD
Wali Lundy 65 Yards

Vince Young 10-15 123 Yards Passing-78 Yards Rushing

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
WiiBrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006   #3
kingh99

The Texans are playing for for their supper and McNair aint fewling around this week. He's gonna watch the game. They will win walking away but only because the defense is coming to make plays and will. Spec Teams is pumped with fast cat back. Kubes will keep Carr conservative and he'll execute the plan.

Texans 31
Titans 13

Or Vince will be on and we'll get crushed. Won't be close IMHO.
Old 12-08-2006   #4
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

All I know is we are 2 point favs in the papers, I hate to be the bearer of bad new, but anytime we are favored we lose. Like when we were favored over the browns last year, that one really sticks out in my mind.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006   #5
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Bamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro BowlerBamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
All I know is we are 2 point favs in the papers, I hate to be the bearer of bad new, but anytime we are favored we lose. Like when we were favored over the browns last year, that one really sticks out in my mind.
I believe the Browns game you are referencing was two seasons ago. Or have they all been bad? I need to take the Browns to the Superbowl...
Old 12-08-2006   #6
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Vince will have 233 yards passing and 65 yards rushing in a 24-13 Titans vitcory
Old 12-08-2006   #7
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Bamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro BowlerBamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan View Post
Vince will have 233 yards passing and 65 yards rushing in a 24-13 Titans vitcory

Vince couldn't pass for 233 if we spotted him 80! He might run for 233 though!
Old 12-08-2006   #8
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Close game I believe....

Texans - 17
Titans - 13
Old 12-08-2006   #9
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going out on a limb (again)...with hopes that it doesn't break...Texans win by less than 7
Old 12-08-2006   #10
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't vote honestly against the Titans. We'll win by more than 7.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006   #11
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamaborn-Texasbred View Post
Vince couldn't pass for 233 if we spotted him 80! He might run for 233 though!
He passed for around 250 against the Giants...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read