Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-06-2006   #1
moses77550
Rookie

Default My prediction...Whats yours?

I think we will beat the titans this week.....24 to 21.....Carr plays a little better (because I don't think he can play anyworse than what he did last week) Our defense will score 2 touchdowns and we will handle VY.... yea Im crazy
moses77550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #2
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My prediction...Whats yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses77550 View Post
I think we will beat the titans this week.....24 to 21.....Carr plays a little better (because I don't think he can play anyworse than what he did last week) Our defense will score 2 touchdowns and we will handle VY.... yea Im crazy
31-3 Texans

Carr passes for 250+ with a couple of TDs
Mario sacks VY at least once
VY throw for < 150 with a couple or three picks.

Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #3
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

27-13 Texans.
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #4
moses77550
Rookie

Quote:
31-3 Texans

Carr passes for 250+ with a couple of TDs
Mario sacks VY at least once
VY throw for < 150 with a couple or three picks.
I wish this would happen.....I thought I was a homer....lol
moses77550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #5
Meloy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 Meloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVP

9-7 Texans
Meloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #6
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 19458 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected

Carr is done. And I'm a Carr homer. Does anyone actually think he will light it up like Manning or Brady? If he has a good game I will proudly eat crow. Anyone know how many reps Van Pelt is getting in practice?
Texans still win though.
MightyTExan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #7
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyTExan View Post
Carr is done. And I'm a Carr homer. Does anyone actually think he will light it up like Manning or Brady? If he has a good game I will proudly eat crow. Anyone know how many reps Van Pelt is getting in practice?
Texans still win though.
I dont think we should be comparing any of our QBs to Manning or Brady.

If teams were gonna cut every QB who wasnt as good as those two then no team in the league would have a QB.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-06-2006   #8
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

Titans - 20

Texans - 21

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #9
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 19458 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I dont think we should be comparing any of our QBs to Manning or Brady.

If teams were gonna cut every QB who wasnt as good as those two then no team in the league would have a QB.

Just saying I think it would take that kind of perfromance to silence the mob and for Carr to keep his job.(At least one time in his career) I think Kubiak wants at least an above-average perfromance.
At this point are Texans fans as excited about watching our QB play the way Titan fans are about their QB?
MightyTExan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #10
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

34-17, Titans
Old 12-06-2006   #11
vinceyoungfan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 vinceyoungfan has been demoted to the practice squad

Titans 21
Texans 7
Old 12-06-2006   #12
ib4texans
Veteran

Pain.......... I predict Pain.

Mr. T. Rocky III
ib4texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #13
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 114958 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ib4texans View Post
Pain.......... I predict Pain.

Mr. T. Rocky III
Pain upon Carr?
Old 12-06-2006   #14
ib4texans
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Pain upon Carr?

Pain upon VY as DeMeco chases him into a charging Mario, then VY has to have his helmet picked up by a Travis Henry 30 yards up field because instead of the ball his helmet flew. Yeah! That scenario works for me.
ib4texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ib4texans View Post
Pain upon VY as DeMeco chases him into a charging Mario, then VY has to have his helmet picked up by a Travis Henry 30 yards up field because instead of the ball his helmet flew. Yeah! That scenario works for me.
I like it!!
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #16
O.G.
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to O.G. Send a message via Yahoo to O.G.

23 Texans
14 Titans

Carr throwing for 224 yds 1TD 1 INT, running for 35yds with 2 sacks and a QB rating of 93. VY throwing for 140yds 2 TD's (1 rushing) 2INT. 50 yds rushing, 0 sacks and a QB rating of 73.
Old 12-06-2006   #17
Bongo59
Veteran

espn insider has these numbers from the rest of the country on this game..............

9) Tennessee at Houston: Which team wins?

89.2% Tennessee

10.8% Houston
Bongo59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #18
Bongo59
Veteran

13-10 in OT.............
Bongo59 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read