Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-06-2006   #1
nativikee
Rookie

Default Titan Fans Reporting In

Hey whats up Texans. Just stppen by to wish you good luck to an injury free game this week. Its gonna be a tough game for both sides. May the be team win.
nativikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #2
texflex513
All Pro

Default Re: Titan Fans Reporting In

Here is to a injury free sinking of the titans good luck! TEXANS4LIFE!!!
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #3
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by nativikee View Post
Hey whats up Texans. Just stppen by to wish you good luck to an injury free game this week. Its gonna be a tough game for both sides. May the be team win.
Ditto
Old 12-06-2006   #4
Stampede
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 Stampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballotStampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by nativikee View Post
Your avatar somehow reminds me of a DNA fingerprint left by a thief.
Stampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #5
nativikee
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampede View Post
Your avatar somehow reminds me of a DNA fingerprint left by a thief.
lol haha
nativikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #6
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 18132 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think the Titans should be allowed to wear Columbia Blue. Can the owners revote?
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #7
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Moved to the Bullpen Discussion.

Welcome to the board Titan fans.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-06-2006   #8
Blu
All Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to Blu

Welcome....
but

Not in our House!
Old 12-06-2006   #9
brookspw
Rookie

Two more Titans fans making the trip here. My son (14) and I have started having a father/son trip each year. Last year we went to KC for the Denver game -- holy cow, those folks know what football IS.

Anyway, looking forward to cheering VY on in Houston. Somehow, I don't think we'll be alone.

Any tailgates open to...the opponents?
brookspw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #10
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Welcome Titans fans. Thought I was not going to like y'all anymore after letting Steve McNair go. Then Bud went and got VY. Damn, Bud Adams. lol It's all good though. I'm looking forward to a good game.
Old 12-06-2006   #11
thadwr43
Rookie

the titans can wear columbia blue if they want they were the TENNESSEE oilers for a while
thadwr43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006   #12
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 278016 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I don't think the Titans should be allowed to wear Columbia Blue. Can the owners revote?
It was colombia blue (even up to the Superbowl they played), but Bud erased even that connection to the past when he slightly changed the hue and called it "Titan blue".

However, I shall keep my derogatory comments about that particular team owner to myself and hope for a good game and that no one gets hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thadwr43 View Post
the titans can wear columbia blue if they want they were the TENNESSEE oilers for a while
It was a figment of your imagination...

Old 12-07-2006   #13
Nashville-Titan
Rookie

Here's to a good injury-free game and for your sake, David Carr doubling his Oakland passer rating!
Nashville-Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
It was colombia blue (even up to the Superbowl they played), but Bud erased even that connection to the past when he slightly changed the hue and called it "Titan blue".
And yet he won't give up the old Oiler Records (like Art Modell did for Cleveland)... The only satisfying part is knowing that the likes of Earl and Bum will have nothing to do with Bud "the bad rug" Adams or the Titans...
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006   #15
Nashville-Titan
Rookie

Columbia Blue, Titan Blue... whatever. Looks good to me!
Nashville-Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006   #16
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Bamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro BowlerBamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashville-Titan View Post
Columbia Blue, Titan Blue... whatever. Looks good to me!
The guy on the left still lives in Houston, and he was twice the QB the guy on the right will ever be.
Old 12-07-2006   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamaborn-Texasbred View Post
The guy on the left still lives in Houston, and he was twice the QB the guy on the right will ever be.
C'mon Bamaborn.... Face it, they were/ are good mobile quarterbacks, with pocket presence and .....

Oh wait, the guy on the left could actually throw the ball greater than 50% of the time and right on the money 40, 50+ yards deep....
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006   #18
vinceyoungfan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 vinceyoungfan has been demoted to the practice squad

Good luck Texan fans! Here's to a good game (and I believe it will be a very good game) and with no injuries.
Old 12-07-2006   #19
vinceyoungfan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
I realize that the post wasn't intended to be a comparison of the two QB's but...
VY has A LOT to prove before he should be allowed to be a candidate to carry Moon's icewater.
Vince has already proved that he is a winner. I don't need him to prove anything else to me. Actually people thought it would take him years to be able to be a winning quarterback. It only took him a few games to get in groove with his team. He looks real relaxed on the field and in control. Hell he dont even look like a rookie quarterback anymore. He looks like he's been playing in the NFL for a long time
Old 12-07-2006   #20
vinceyoungfan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
No hard feelings from me dude...but to compare VY to Moon at THIS stage in the game is a tad bit (HUGE BIT) preimptive and presumptuous.
can't argue with you there.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read