Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-04-2006   #1
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Demeco is the reason for this season

Demeco Ryans has been just awesome. I know it's a lovefest for him with this thread, but he his sensational. Plus he's a good character guy.
That said, I'm stoked to have him on our team. His play has been second to none.
Gary Kubiak is NOT the problem as some of the Houston ficklers have said. He had the best draft in the NFL this year and best in the team's history top to bottom.
I am disappointed in lots of other areas, as we all are, but Demeco is indeed a ray of hope.
GO TEXANS and I'm never jumping ship. No matter what. Demeco for ROY.
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 337617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Demeco is the reason for this season

Dude, I agree. DeMeco has been the consistently bright spot for this season. I allow myself to envision great things in our future with his leadership on defense, and add to that D.Rob and Mario, and I truly beleive we've got a foundation for a dominant defense. And it wouldn't be the first time an offensive-minded head coach won with an outstanding defense.

Another draft like the last, and I honestly think we can put up more wins than losses in 2007. mmmmm...koolaide!
Old 12-04-2006   #3
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 33364 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Ryans is the man!!! It would be the one jersey I'd buy, with Williams bringing up second.
Old 12-04-2006   #4
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

He's Zach Thomas but with some speed.

He's like Santa Clause (He's EVERYWHERE).
Old 12-04-2006   #5
phantom17
#1 Fan in RGV!

Rep Power: 1292 phantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleytexfan View Post
Demeco Ryans has been just awesome. I know it's a lovefest for him with this thread, but he his sensational. Plus he's a good character guy.
That said, I'm stoked to have him on our team. His play has been second to none.
Gary Kubiak is NOT the problem as some of the Houston ficklers have said. He had the best draft in the NFL this year and best in the team's history top to bottom.
I am disappointed in lots of other areas, as we all are, but Demeco is indeed a ray of hope.
GO TEXANS and I'm never jumping ship. No matter what. Demeco for ROY.

I 100% agree valleytexfan! Demeco is great & should be DROY! I would also add Mario as our cornerstone on D! One day, Demeco will find a cure for cancer & bring world peace! J/K of course !
Old 12-04-2006   #6
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

I love Demeco......he's going to be a stud for many years to come....he just has a way of always being in the right place at the right time.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #7
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

right place right time...indeed.
Sponsored links
Old 12-04-2006   #8
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

Demeco should get resigned right now for 10 years!
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #9
SnakeOilTanker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeagle View Post

YAY :bananasplit: :bananasplit:
SnakeOilTanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #10
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeagle View Post
I couldn't agree more...:bananasplit: :bananasplit:
Old 12-04-2006   #11
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

DeMeco rocks!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #12
Roughnecks
Veteran

Rep Power: 90 Roughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respected

Hands down best rookie in the NFL draft. He is a ball hawk but I also give props to MW, OD, and Lundy all have gone out and done a great job as rookies. Put I do not think it is any surprise that our defense has improved as Ryans has improved through out the year I just hope they give him some help. If this is any indication of how he plays I can not wait to see how good he turns in to in about 3 years.
Roughnecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006   #13
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Ryans is the best player on this team. I don't think 2nd is very close.
Old 12-05-2006   #14
TexanRoadrunner
Rookie

Demeco has been spectacular...what a great choice.
Old 12-05-2006   #15
kfranco_utexas
Veteran

At least the Texans got something right.
Old 12-05-2006   #16
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Demeco has been nothing short of AWESOME!!!!
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006   #17
canadiantexan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Ryans is the best player on this team. I don't think 2nd is very close.
What about DRE? .
He's 1st in the NFL in receptions and 5th in yards. Thats gotta make him a close second at the very least, but I do agree that Demeco has been the lone consistant bright spot this year.

Ryans- 113 total tackles(96 solo) 3.5 sacks, 1 INT and very soon 1 DROY.
canadiantexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006   #18
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Does Casserly get credit for this draft class?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006   #19
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 337617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Does Casserly get credit for this draft class?
He gets credit for not mucking it up for the first time in five attempts!

This has been, by far, our best draft in our short history. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come from Coach Kubiak & Co.
Old 12-05-2006   #20
Texansfan36
Veteran

GO MECO!!!
Texansfan36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read