Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-04-2006   #1
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2292 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default List the Players/Coaches/F.O. personnel who you are sick of and want gone next year

Sunday's "win" to me was more demoralizing than some of our losses this year. Our "QB" and "offense" were a complete joke. If we did not play an even more pathetic team we would have gotten our asses handed to us. The David Carr 3 fumbles in a row were about to drive me to smash my tv.

I am sick of Carr being the "face" of this franchise. He and all the terrible crap that has gone during the initial era of this franchise needs to be wiped clean. Here is my list of guys I no longer want to see any way, shape, or form associated with the Texans:

1. David Carr - I don't give a damn anymore about the excuses. This guy is a complete joke and would have been run out of any other NFL city by now.

2. Seth McKinney - This guy has sucked the entire time he has been here. I don't why the hell he is still a started.

3. The rest of the OL - Start over, I don't want to see any of these losers (execpt our last drafts back)

4. Gary Kubiak - This guy made a tremendous error in judgment in keeping Carr. That alone should get him fired. Bring someone else in.

5. CC Brown - sucks and should be gone. Get rid of our safeties and bring anyone else in.

6. Kris Brown - I will be pissed if he still has a job. The guy is mediocre at best and very unclutch when you need a kick.

7. Chad Stanley - Will shank a punt at the most inopportune time. Get rid of him.

This team needs an enema and needs to get rid of everyone associated with this abortion of a franchise who has been here since the beginning. Change for the sake of change is good.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #2
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 411 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: List the Players/Coaches/F.O. personnel who you are sick of and want gone next ye

Keep Andre he did well yesterday, thanks for the help.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #3
brncoz1fan
Rookie

Default Re: List the Players/Coaches/F.O. personnel who you are sick of and want gone next ye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
Sunday's "win" to me was more demoralizing than some of our losses this year. Our "QB" and "offense" were a complete joke. If we did not play an even more pathetic team we would have gotten our asses handed to us. The David Carr 3 fumbles in a row were about to drive me to smash my tv.

I am sick of Carr being the "face" of this franchise. He and all the terrible crap that has gone during the initial era of this franchise needs to be wiped clean. Here is my list of guys I no longer want to see any way, shape, or form associated with the Texans:

1. David Carr - I don't give a damn anymore about the excuses. This guy is a complete joke and would have been run out of any other NFL city by now.

2. Seth McKinney - This guy has sucked the entire time he has been here. I don't why the hell he is still a started.

3. The rest of the OL - Start over, I don't want to see any of these losers (execpt our last drafts back)

4. Gary Kubiak - This guy made a tremendous error in judgment in keeping Carr. That alone should get him fired. Bring someone else in.

5. CC Brown - sucks and should be gone. Get rid of our safeties and bring anyone else in.

6. Kris Brown - I will be pissed if he still has a job. The guy is mediocre at best and very unclutch when you need a kick.

7. Chad Stanley - Will shank a punt at the most inopportune time. Get rid of him.

This team needs an enema and needs to get rid of everyone associated with this abortion of a franchise who has been here since the beginning. Change for the sake of change is good.

DUDE!! Get a grip and some anger management classes! Or how about just find another team to be a fan of and troll their boards! :brickwall
brncoz1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #4
Sarg01
Hall of Fame

1. CC Brown needs to go back to strong safety. Whether as a backup for this team or on another team - either works for me.

2. At least one of our OLBs needs to be shot. I don't really care which one.

3. Unfashionable this week, I know, but Ron Dayne. How many different systems has he gotten a shot in - at one of the easiest transition positions in the game?
Sarg01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #5
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 9120 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

I'd start a post about message board contributors I'd like gone by next year, but I think that goes against our TOS, so I'll bite my virtual tongue and keep it to myself.

When I get over my contempt of some of the replies, I think this is a perfectly fair question. My answers for "must see" personnel changes:

1. Petey Faggins needs to be a nickel at most, not a starter.

2. Kris Brown and Chad Stanley. Gone.

3. Morlon Greenwood. Lousy in coverage, lousy in pursuit. Makes far more mistakes than plays.

4. Ron Dayne. I reserve the right to change this answer if he turns out another good performance or two, but he's had one good game to several horrendous games.

5. Most of our OL. I haven't watched tape in weeks now so I'm not in a position to really comment on who's done what, but as a unit we're still failing.
Old 12-04-2006   #6
Stampede
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 Stampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballotStampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

#2 Does'nt he play for the Miami Dolphins?
Stampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #7
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampede View Post
#2 Does'nt he play for the Miami Dolphins?
Yes, but if he played here we'd get rid of him.
Old 12-04-2006   #8
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Guys that got significant playing that should be gone next year...

Carr
McKinney
Wiegert
Travis Johnson
Payne
Stanley
Brown
Lewis Sanders
Greenwood
Wong
Cook
Gado
Babin
McCleon
Peek
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #9
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 2577 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

Carr
Ccbrown
Morlon Greenwood
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read