Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-04-2006   #1
whiskeyrbl

Default 2007 NFL Free Agents Listings

With all the speculation on whether or not we need to draft at certain posistions or should we do it thru FA, I got to looking around and found this list for whoever is interested, by the way , What happened to Morknolle?
http://www.theredzone.org/2007/freeagents/
Old 12-04-2006   #2
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75384 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2007 NFL Free Agents Listings

My tops on the list for what I think we need:
Damon Huard/Matt Shaub.......... I'll defend DC as long as our line is a bad as it is, but it's time for him to get a change of scenery. One of these guys a fill in/entrenched starter?

Asante Samuel.......CB....solid number 2

Terrence Holt.........FS..... Torry's little bro so you know he's got blaze, something we need back there; a Ball hawk, & experienced FS.

Kevin Curtis...........WR.... Burner that can stretch the D & also has pretty good hands.

L. Briggs, C. June or even F. Keiaho.......... LB.... Solidify our LB corps with Demeco.

Hollis Thomas....... DT........... Run plug, can push the pile & hold his own.

L. Little...............DE............ combined with mario it'd be ridiculous.

All except F. Keiaho (ERFA? & Schaub (RFA) are Unrestricted free agents so all can be got, but in my opinion if we don't get at least 1 of these guys we can safely say Mcnair & comp. aren't trying to improve this team as fast as possible.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #3
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

I would never want to see Terrence Holt on this team.. he gets beat so much.
I watch him every week on the Lions and that would not be an improvement over CC Brown
Old 12-04-2006   #4
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75384 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farough View Post
I would never want to see Terrence Holt on this team.. he gets beat so much.
I watch him every week on the Lions and that would not be an improvement over CC Brown
really? what does detroit play most of the time? (zone, man etc.) & whose around him with the exception of Dre Bly? when i watched him play a little he did pretty well. I'll put it like this, he can't be any worse than CC or Earl.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #5
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68163 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
really? what does detroit play most of the time? (zone, man etc.) & whose around him with the exception of Dre Bly? when i watched him play a little he did pretty well. I'll put it like this, he can't be any worse than CC or Earl.
He isnt as good as Earl but would be an upgrade over Brown.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read