Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-03-2006   #1
ib4texans
Veteran

Default Carr should take himself out.

David Carr should bench himself. In his role as a professional athlete he has a responsibility to himself, if he wants to continue his career he has to save himself. He should lobby to be traded,while he's still in one peice. If he were to refuse to take a snap it may force a trade. This O-line is abysmal, I guess it was run block day today. I am sure as I have heard many times that friends and close family members moniter this message board. I wouldn't compete for most of these fans. If all I was interested in was giving the game away and padding my stats I sure blew that goal, all I got today was my ass kicked and to hear about the constant critcizm X 10. I know it is not practical and it might be career suicide, but I wouldn't take the abuse for the majority of the fans of this team. Vince Young is going to come in next week because he already owns the fans now he'll own the team. I won't be cheering for him though, I hope Mario & DeMeco make him look like a real choke artist.
ib4texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #2
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87841 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Carr should take himself out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ib4texans View Post
David Carr should bench himself. In his role as a professional athlete he has a responsibility to himself, if he wants to continue his career he has to save himself. He should lobby to be traded,while he's still in one peice. If he were to refuse to take a snap it may force a trade. This O-line is abysmal, I guess it was run block day today. I am sure as I have heard many times that friends of close family members moniter this message board. I wouldn't compete for most of these fans. If all I was interested in was giving the game away and padding my stats I sure blew that goal, all I got today was my ass kicked and to hear about the constant critcizm X 10. I know it is not practical and it might be career suicide, but I wouldn't take the abuse for the majority of the fans of this team. Vince Young is going to come in next week because he already owns the fans now he'll own the team. I won't be cheering forhim though, I hope Mario & DeMeco make him look like a real choke artist.
So now we want quitters on our team? BS.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #3
ib4texans
Veteran

No, he's already portrayed as a quitter. I think he's tough and has alot of heart. Most of the posters on this board have no heart. They are so blind in there Carr hatred, they just cannot feel bad for there QB that was abused today.
ib4texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #4
QB75
Veteran

Rep Power: 20 QB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
David Carr should bench himself. In his role as a professional athlete he has a responsibility to himself, if he wants to continue his career he has to save himself. He should lobby to be traded,while he's still in one peice. If he were to refuse to take a snap it may force a trade. This O-line is abysmal, I guess it was run block day today. I am sure as I have heard many times that friends and close family members moniter this message board. I wouldn't compete for most of these fans. If all I was interested in was giving the game away and padding my stats I sure blew that goal, all I got today was my ass kicked and to hear about the constant critcizm X 10. I know it is not practical and it might be career suicide, but I wouldn't take the abuse for the majority of the fans of this team. Vince Young is going to come in next week because he already owns the fans now he'll own the team. I won't be cheering for him though, I hope Mario & DeMeco make him look like a real choke artist.
Vince Young owns the fans? Hardly.
QB75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #5
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh please! You need to get a grip on reality.! The VY lovers aren't the majority that have season tickets. Just ask them, they gave them up months ago.
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #6
Johnny Utah
All Pro

If David Carr truely cared about this team and wanted them to win he would be a man and bench himself. The coaches and owner are not man enough to do it so why not him?
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #7
DenverBorn
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanfan4ever View Post
Oh please! You need to get a grip on reality.! The VY lovers aren't the majority that have season tickets. Just ask them, they gave them up months ago.
Not like it's hard to get seats to a Texans game - the biggest crowd of the year (actual, not announced) will be there next Sunday and it's not because the Texans played really well today
DenverBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-03-2006   #8
QB75
Veteran

Rep Power: 20 QB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBorn View Post
Not like it's hard to get seats to a Texans game - the biggest crowd of the year (actual, not announced) will be there next Sunday and it's not because the Texans played really well today
...well it sure won't be because they are there to cheer for vy
QB75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read