Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Are you happy with the pick?
Yes 106 75.71%
No 24 17.14%
Undecided 10 7.14%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2006   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Question Are y'all happy with the Mario pick?

so far?
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #2
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are y'all happy with the Mario pick?

Dude's a beast.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #3
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Love it. Mario is a clean kid who has a passion for the game. No hype around him and he has responded to the negative media attention extremely well. I resent ESPN for everything they do. I admire the pick our FO made in the Draft.
Old 12-03-2006   #4
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I like dominant defenses, and having a great DE is a big piece of that puzzle. I've never had a problem with the Mario pick. I just hope he's one of those defenders that offenses have to plan around.
Old 12-03-2006   #5
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm happy with the Mario pick...he's getting better every game and IMO, he's overdue for a sack today. Hopefully two!!!
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #6
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

I clicked the wrong button!!!! Make my no a yes.....I have stated repeatedly i was fine with anybody but reggie

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #7
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
I clicked the wrong button!!!! Make my no a yes.....I have stated repeatedly i was fine with anybody but reggie

SWT....Question I have been meaning to ask you. Why are you wearing a Vince Young, Titans jersery with Texans cheerleaders?
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-03-2006   #8
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 76169 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, I'm happy with the pick. More now than ever.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #9
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
I dunno 07, was that a Freudian slip ?
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #10
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink Re: Are y'all happy with the Mario pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride View Post
SWT....Question I have been meaning to ask you. Why are you wearing a Vince Young, Titans jersery with Texans cheerleaders?
"World Class Potstirrer" like you had to ask
Old 12-03-2006   #11
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride View Post
First the answer to the Poll Question: HELL YES.

Second: I know the answer to the Question above.
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #12
MrMeToo
All Pro

Mario pick No
Ryans pick Yes
Old 12-03-2006   #13
MrMeToo
All Pro

Reggie Bush has 4 touchdowns today...
Old 12-03-2006   #14
GrandPa
Rookie

Terrible terrible pick
Drafting Mario #1 was a huge blunder
GrandPa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #15
ulsaint
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMeToo View Post
I just wanted to say thanks again to my man Charlie C.! Love ya baby. Oh, and I voted YES! Best draft pick he ever made was passing Bush up!

Last edited by ulsaint; 12-03-2006 at 03:15 PM.
ulsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #16
MrMeToo
All Pro

Bush has 4 tds in one game.
Vince leads his team to victory against againts the Colts.
Am I happy with the Mario pick?
Hell no...
Old 12-03-2006   #17
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

im undecided its too early for that question but if you need and answer right now im not happy after seing what VY could do for this team but like i said its to early this thread would be awsome 2 3 years from now.
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #18
afcman
Veteran

I think in the long run it will be good but for this year? No. We needed a kick start in a BAD way. And we didn't get it.
afcman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #19
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

One of few very positive bright spots this season. For it when we drafted him and for it ever since.
Old 12-03-2006   #20
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMeToo View Post
Reggie Bush sure whooped up on San Francisco. If only we played them this year ... then Reggie would have been a great pick!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read