Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-30-2006   #1
Samkonfan
Rookie

Default Oh Great, we get to see Dayne again.

Sources have told me that Gado will be inactive this week and Dayne will be Lundy's backup. This just proves to me that they have no clue in that organization. I am officially done with the Texans. My prayer now is that Gado gets released and picked up by an organization that has a clue
Samkonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #2
real

Default Re: Oh Great, we get to see Dayne again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkonfan View Post
Sources have told me that Gado will be inactive this week and Dayne will be Lundy's backup. This just proves to me that they have no clue in that organization. I am officially done with the Texans. My prayer now is that Gado gets released and picked up by an organization that has a clue
Old 11-30-2006   #3
Stampede
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 Stampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballotStampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
!!!!!!!! WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH LINEMEN TO ACTIVATE DAYNE !!!!!
Stampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #4
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Their putting cast on their legs anticipating the breaks .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #5
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Yah Boy, Tha"ts What I"m Tlaking Ab)out. Dayne Is Te Mayne!!!

Woo
Old 11-30-2006   #6
ib4texans
Veteran

Goodbye Eric Winston, you had potential.
ib4texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #7
Doom Capers
Veteran

Quote:
Awesome, then you can leave our board.
Doom Capers is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-30-2006   #8
texflex513
All Pro

Quote:
If gado or lundy has to sit at least replace one of them with chris taylor !!! ......." OH MY GADO" LOL!
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #9
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 39800 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ib4texans View Post
Goodbye Eric Winston, you had potential.
Winston will be fine if he avoids getting pushed 4 yards into the backfield on running plays. Shouldn't be a problem for him.
Old 11-30-2006   #10
RaiderCAD
Rookie

Default Huh?

come on guys relax, i see alot of negativity around here, just chill and go through the tough times
RaiderCAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texflex513 View Post
If gado or lundy has to sit at least replace one of them with chris taylor !!! ......." OH MY GADO" LOL!
I actually thought I heard Kubiak say that he wants to give Chris Taylor a look at RB... Maybe I need to get my hearing checked.... Or, maybe you will see him instead of Dayne.
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #12
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I am officially done with the Texans. My prayer now is that Gado gets released and picked up by an organization that has a clue
We really, really care.

Signed,
Absolutely No One
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #13
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 132411 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I actually thought I heard Kubiak say that he wants to give Chris Taylor a look at RB... Maybe I need to get my hearing checked.... Or, maybe you will see him instead of Dayne.
LOL! You're ok don't worry. Here's a quote from Kubiak

Quote:
(on whether RBs Wali Lundy and Samkon Gado might be on their last chance) “I don’t look at it that way. I’m going to continue to look at those guys. Whether (RB) Chris (Taylor) is this week or next week, I don’t know. Next week we’ll make that decision, but I want to continue to evaluate all of those guys.”
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/de...0Latest%20News
Old 11-30-2006   #14
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderCAD View Post
come on guys relax, i see alot of negativity around here, just chill and go through the tough times
A lot of people around here seem to think that Gary Kubiak is ruining our once glorious football heritage.

The Dom Capers era....
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #15
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
LOL! You're ok don't worry. Here's a quote from Kubiak

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/de...0Latest%20News

Does anyone else find his making a decison on Taylor for this week next week confusing?
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #16
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 39800 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Does anyone else find his making a decison on Taylor for this week next week confusing?
You mean the "next week he'll make the decision to play him this week or next week" statement?

No. Sounds about right to me.
Old 11-30-2006   #17
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 132411 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
lol! Yes, I just thought it was misprinted. I gather he won't have a chance of playing until next week. The way the personnel has been changing so much, it's anyones guess.

Quote:
Whether (RB) Chris (Taylor) is this week or next week, I don’t know. Next week we’ll make that decision
Old 11-30-2006   #18
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
You mean the "next week he'll make the decision to play him this week or next week" statement?

No. Sounds about right to me.
yeah...that one. You made it clearer (but to be sure, I will tune in next week to be sure that Taylor gets his opportunity this week or next week based on what Kubiak said this week)
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #19
dantem
Veteran

I don't get why we keep looking at backs that we already looked at, they all seem to be as good as the O-line lets them be. even the better running backs in the league would get very few yards behind our O-Line. forget about the backs, bring in more linemen...
dantem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #20
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantem View Post
... they all seem to be as good as the O-line lets them be. even the better running backs in the league would get very few yards behind our O-Line.
Have you broken down any film to support this thesis, or are you just repeating what seems to be popular belief ??

Question: Of our original starting O-lineman, how many do you think could go to other teams and start?

I'd say Spencer and Pitts definitely...and Flannagan, McKinney, Wiegert, and Weary would have the possibility....

Now out of Gado, Dayne, and Lundy....Which one of those three do you think goes to another team....and starts....

None....

They'd all be second stringers no matter where else they went....And they'd struggle to be third string on a lot of teams....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read