Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-30-2006   #1
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default TV Coverage Map: Week 13

Looks like VY is taking over Texas. Austin and Dallas with no Texans game:

TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #2
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough
Default Re: TV Coverage Map: Week 13

Well, apparently I am going to get to see Jax vs. MIA.. I guess they think Detroit area fans care how Harrington does in Miami..
Old 11-30-2006   #3
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

The map says and the local cable guide says that San Antonio is going to see the Texans. But I won't keep my hopes up, things have been known to change here.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #4
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Why do you think it will be any different each week.... Sorry to say, but unless you are in the Houston region, you just are not going to see it...Austin, Dallas and SA are not going to get the Texans games, not until the Texans start winning more often.

Sorry that it's like that, but sometimes maybe it is better for you guys, as watching them play on the road each week is demoralizing. Better to watch the ticker on the bottom of whatever game is on than to watch some of the garbage we see weekly.

Anyways, ya'll gather up and find a watering hole that will show it and support that place as best you can.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #5
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

The bad part is that my season tix went up in price because I have to add in the NFL Ticket each year now!:brickwall
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #6
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

yes, it is going to be showing...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #7
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

I always record them because i like re-watching games they win..But once they lose, its erased...Can't bare to re-watch it...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-30-2006   #8
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Guess you don't keep too many saved then....
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #9
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Nope not here in Austin again, thank God for NFL Ticket, oh the agony of our defeats!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #10
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I want to know who in the network front office is ticked off at the majority of Arizona because that's the only possible explanation I can think of for making them watch Oakland vs Houston this weekend.

That's just mean.
Old 11-30-2006   #11
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Looks like a trip up to Champions in Austin this Sunday...things like this make me wish UT, Vince Young, and the Titans would be banished to some other dimension. They don't have to die, just go away.

Exception, Bud Adams can die. But I won't wish it on him...he is pretty close anyway.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #12
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

For the last week my TV guide said I was going to get to see the Texans game this week and then BAM no Texans game. I get to see Miami and Jacksonville
Old 11-30-2006   #13
Paragon Blue
Veteran

My guide says that the game is not going to be on!:brickwall :brickwall :brickwall
Old 11-30-2006   #14
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man View Post
The map says and the local cable guide says that San Antonio is going to see the Texans. But I won't keep my hopes up, things have been known to change here.
I see that they already have changed the map, and I can't tell if San Antonio is in or out. Seems to be right on the line.:brickwall
Old 11-30-2006   #15
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 20113 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

i already thought the texans wouldn't be on here since it's a later game.........but I still wish we could ship UT to some other state
Old 11-30-2006   #16
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

so why arnt they showing it in austin if its a late game? wtf!
Old 11-30-2006   #17
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by run-david-run View Post
so why arnt they showing it in austin if its a late game? wtf!
Because FOX get's the double header. Austin can't show an early and late AFC game. They have opted to show Vince Young vs the Colts over the Texans.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #18
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Quote:
Quote:
I see that they already have changed the map, and I can't tell if San Antonio is in or out. Seems to be right on the line.:brickwall
Well the cable guide has officially changed to the Colts/Titans game. Boy is that surprising................NOT.:brickwall
Old 12-01-2006   #19
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Well the cable guide has officially changed to the Colts/Titans game. Boy is that surprising................NOT.:brickwall
Yep, SA dropped the game:

WEEK 13 UPDATES

Quote:
CBS (Thursday):
San Antonio, TX (KENS); Laredo, TX (KVTV): HOU/OAK -> IND/TN
Clarksburg, WV (WDTV); Beckley, WV (WVNS): KC/CLE -> NYJ/GB

FOX (Thursday):
ALL TEXAS MARKETS: MIN/CHI -> SF/NO
Miami, FL (WSVN); West Palm Beach, FL (WFLX): MIN/CHI -> DET/NE
Baltimore, MD (WBFF): ATL/WSH -> DET/NE
Harrisburg, PA (WPMT): MIN/CHI -> ATL/WSH
Evansville, IN (WTVW); Quincy, IL (CGEM): AZ/STL -> MIN/CHI
Binghamton, NY (WICZ): DET/NE -> MIN/CHI
Columbus, OH (WTTE); Toledo, OH (WUPW); Lima, OH (WOHL): DAL/NYG -> TB/PIT
http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read