Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-27-2006   #1
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Your NFL "Game" Picks for Week 13... [:-o>

[[Seems to have gotten a good response from posters over the past two weeks, so here goes...]]

What are YOUR picks for Week 13???

================================================== ======
#1: The "YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS"...Game of the Week!

#2: The "Somebody's Gonna Get THEIR BUTT KICKED"...Game of the Week!

#3: The "Low Scoring--Defensive Battle"...Game of the Week!

#4: The "Maybe a Meteor Will Hit the Stadium `Cause I Hate Both Teams"...G-of-the-Week!

#5: The "Could Go Either Way"...Game of the Week!
================================================== ======

The RAIDERS ARE GOIN' DOWN!!!

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006   #2
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78127 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your NFL "Game" Picks for Week 13... [:-o>

1. Cowboys - Giants (31-13)
2. Chargers - Bills (38-7)
3. Texans - Raiders (13-10)
4. Colts - Titans (28-13)
5. Jets - Packers (21-20)

My winners in bold.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006   #3
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

1. Ravens vs Bengals is the game I don't want to miss but I am cause I have Time Warner Cable.

2. Lions get kicked by the Pats

3. Bucs vs Steelers is the defensive battle or a lack of offense battle.

4. Colts vs Titans nothing else has to be said.

5. Raiders vs Texans could go either way in the #1 pick bowl.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006   #4
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

#1: Texans - Raiders The texans are my team.

#2: The Chargers will stomp the Bills.

#3: Texans - Raiders Both teams suck.

#4: Cowboys - Giants i hate the cowboys.

#5: Believe it or not... Colts - Titans
Old 11-27-2006   #5
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon View Post

#5: Believe it or not... Colts - Titans
I agree. Some people seem to forget we lost to the Colts AND Ravens by 1 point.

It's very possible that we could beat the Colts this Sunday. But I'm not holding my breath.
Titan "Tack" Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006   #6
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
So how about throwin' down some picks for this week Tack?
Never bet on the NFL. It's too unpredictable. I learned that in Vegas last month.
Old 11-28-2006   #7
Titanic
Rookie

Smart man. I've hit 58% and 61% the last two years. So, being the genius that I am, I decided to put down the minimum on every game all year. That experiment lasted four weeks. After killing it the last two years I am of course under 45% for this season and that's only after rallying these last few weeks, at a time during which I of course had stopped putting money down. IMHO the only way to beat the NFL is to look for five or six games you like all year and bet them hard. But I'll stick to college football and basketball from now on. :P
Titanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-28-2006   #8
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

#1: The "YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS"...Game of the Week!

Colts vs. Titans. I want to see Vince work his magic and hand the colts a stunning loss

the vikings will be obliterated by the bears

the jags and dolphins will be a low scoring affair

#4: The "Maybe a Meteor Will Hit the Stadium `Cause I Hate Both Teams"...G-of-the-Week!
Lions vs. Patriots. They could obliterate both franchises and i would be thrilled

Tampa Bay vs. Pittsburgh...both teams are obscenely miserable.

Picks for every game, highlighted in bold
Baltimore vs. Cinncinati
Kansas City vs. Cleveland
Arizona vs. St. Louis
Minnesota vs. Chicago
Atlanta vs. Washington
Green Bay vs. New York Jets
Detroit vs. New England
Buffalo vs. San Diego
Indianapolis vs. Tennessee
New Orleans vs. San Francisco
Houston vs. Oakland
Tampa Bay vs. Pittsburgh
Jacksonville vs. Miami
Seattle vs. Denver
New York Giants vs. Dallas
Carolina vs. Philadelphia

the swtbound07 experience went 9-6 last week.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006   #9
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

1: The "YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS"...Game of the Week!

Colts vs. Titans. The 2 best QBs in the AFC South face off in a game that could bring down the Colts' momentum, which cancells out the Titans win.

Lions-Pats. No explanation needed.

Texans at Raiders. Good defenses with anemic offenses.

Colts-Titans. No explanation needed.

Tampa Bay vs. Pittsburgh...both teams have problems with their QB

Baltimore vs. Cinncinati
Kansas City vs. Cleveland
Arizona vs. St. Louis
Minnesota vs. Chicago
Atlanta vs. Washington
Green Bay vs. New York Jets
Detroit vs. New England
Buffalo vs. San Diego
Indianapolis vs. Tennessee
New Orleans vs. San Francisco
Houston vs. Oakland
Tampa Bay vs. Pittsburgh
Jacksonville vs. Miami
Seattle vs. Denver
New York Giants vs. Dallas
Carolina vs. Philadelphia
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006   #10
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

ronnie brown is out, meaning the dolphins aren't at full strength, meaning miami will definitely beat jacksonville.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006   #11
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
ronnie brown is out, meaning the dolphins aren't at full strength, meaning miami will definitely beat jacksonville.
Both Ronnie and Cadillac are having a tough year. It sucks, too.... I love Auburn RBs. Alright, I just love Auburn in general. Jason Campbell.... whooot!
Old 11-28-2006   #12
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78127 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
Both Ronnie and Cadillac are having a tough year. It sucks, too.... I love Auburn RBs. Alright, I just love Auburn in general. Jason Campbell.... whooot!
Who woulda thouht that Cedric Benson would be the best RB out of those 3 guys?

I'm not saying he is now, but he is on his way.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006   #13
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
ronnie's not having a tough year at all. he's doing very well. he just hurt his hand and will miss a game.
Old 11-28-2006   #14
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Katsofsna, you're lucky Vince didn't start against the Dolphins. You do realize that, right?
Old 11-28-2006   #15
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

uh. enlighten me on what vince young has to do with ronnie brown.
Old 11-28-2006   #16
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
uh. enlighten me on what vince young has to do with ronnie brown.
Exactly
Old 11-29-2006   #17
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Yes.
Helmets.
Old 12-02-2006   #18
Jags&Dawgs
Veteran

Helmets but you can't copy and paste them. So I'm going with Jax ove Miami.
Jags&Dawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006   #19
GNTLEWOLF
All Pro

Rep Power: 2514 GNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to GNTLEWOLF

Rams-49 Cardinals-10
Atlanta-10 Washington-7
New England-35 Detroit 14
Colts-25 Titans-10
Kansas City-22 Browns-6
Bears-14 Vikings-13
Jets-27 Packers-24
Chargers-40 Bills-20
Saints-27 49ers-17
Steelers-15 Buccaneers-11
Panthers-35 Eagles-14
Seattle- 22 Denver-17
Giants-22 Cowboys-10
Jacksonville-27 Miami-17
GNTLEWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006   #20
J-Storm
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to J-Storm

Rams over Cardinals
Atlanta over Washington
New England over Detroit
Colts over Titans
Kansas City over Browns
Bears lose to Vikings
Jets lose to Packers
Chargers over Bills
Saints over 49ers
Steelers over Buccaneers
Panthers over Eagles
Seattle lose to Denver
Giants lose to Cowboys
Jacksonville lose to Miami
Houston over Oakland

P.S. I would have said Ravens over Bengals as well (whooops)...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read