Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

How much $$$$$

E

Elle

will the NFL charge Vick for giving the stands, at home, the Falcon?:cool:

5K, chump change for those guys !! Vick needs to look in the mirror first before firing off the finger, I mean when he is playing well, he is good, but when he isn't , he sucks !!

It's only pocket money to those guys, 5K, 10K, please....

And a team can fine him, but for doing that isn't detrimental to the team, so if they did and Vick wanted to go to the players union to fight it, good chance he wouldn't have to pay it. If that was the case, there wold be alot of fines week in and week out all over the league. The NFL wants to control that, make a stiffer fine. At least 25K would be more of a hit.

Gary Templeton of the ST. Louis baseball Cardinals did the same thing . He was booed and flipped off the whole stadium with both hands . He was traded to San Diego for Ozzie Smith .

He'll be fined 15K...
This behavior isnt acceptable. He's one of the NFLs top superstars, which makes it worse...

Ya know, the guy doesn't suck as a QB. I nearly fainted when he bolted for that 38 yard gain. He is very scary on the run and not too shabby as a passer. I just couldn't believe he got pissed enough to do it.

I would be pissed to if my Pro Bowl TE couldnt get open on any passing play in the entire game which forced me to throw passes to horrible WRs who dropped 5 of them.

But I still wouldnt give the dirty bird to my fans.

I would be pissed to if my Pro Bowl TE couldnt get open on any passing play in the entire game which forced me to throw passes to horrible WRs who dropped 5 of them.

But I still wouldnt give the dirty bird to my fans.

Any QB should be pizzed if his tight ends can't get open and his pro bowl WR drops his passes. ..:D

And some of these qbs are even criticized for being family men.

Go figggure.

:coffee:

Just face it...Vick can run but he sucks as a passer...He should become the running back and let Shaub QB the team...they would have a better chance...and then everyone can see just how bad of a passer Vick really is

Back